Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's Tricky

(Gonna start out crummy and then get more bawss. Hold on to your Hammer Pants.)

Hey Dredge,
Gimme some time and a box of wine,
And I'll tell you how your life's 'bout to be shorter than mine.
Or it will be after you step on this landmine.

Bringing down the house.
I'm chokin' you up like David Prowse.
Get out now, you don't belong here.
I'll cutcha a smile from ear to ear.

See, I'm the queen in black
Not givin' a frak.
And I'm gonna show you how
You're as relevant as an eight-track.

Beat that.

[member="Geneviève Lasedri"]

Beat that?

I'm the rap King of Chaos, you haven't even made the playoffs so layoff and maybe take the day off cause stepping to me won't payoff.

Since you're rhymes be dated, deflated, constipated, and low rated I had to show just so you could be validated.

queen in black? More like queen whose whack, cause your rhymes seem to lack so try not to run back when you come under flak cause I got a knack that makes whack rappers crack when a real G attacks.

*drops mic*

How you like me now queen in black?

Well, if you wanna go hard...

Please.
You can't beat me.
You're takin' the trial round way too seriously.

Had to test you out. Are you smarter than a fifth grader?
Because you never had a chance. You're a second-rate hater.
Gonna long-shot you like I'm hittin' a fader.
And take you over my knee like you're Luke and I'm Vader.

You think that you know me, you ain't gonna roll me, can't no one control me.
Says you and what army?
I got my own army. Gonna be stoned by me.
I'm flippin' you off and you can't even see.

Get off my train I ain't got time for your games I'll never be tamed is your small brain insane?
I got ships in my name people wanna defame me 'cause I've got the gravy I control the navy you're just a big baby ask how many people tried to slay me.
You can't play me.

No one cares about your game.
Your last claim to fame was your mother and daddy disowning your name.

Who's your daddy?

[member="The Ghost Of Dredge"]

Oh yeah...
Chit just got real.

The two of you can't rap for jack
I'm about to hit you both like a bomb full of frak.
Gonna take you down, you ain't going far
When I hit you like Luke to the Death Star.

The Ghost of Dredge; you gonna wish you was really dead.
Rap King of Chaos? Hah, that's a title you're gonna shed.
Like a Wookiee's pelt that makes my knife run red,
I'm about to skin you so hard, then I'll take your crowned head.

And you, Lasersdri?

You think you're cool cuz you got an army?
By the time I'm done with them, you'll be on one knee
While my boys are putting yours in slavery
See, you got a problem, you think you're a G
But the only thing you are is ugly.

You see, I spit fire as straight as a blaster
You boys are messing with the real Slave Master
Raps so legit, I made yours look like a disaster
Trying to catch up to me like a broken hyperdrive reactor.

Raps so OP
From the real MC
Gonna get this thread shut down immediately
This battle for you is getting hairy
But for me it's only getting scaly.

[member="Geneviève Lasedri"] [member="The Ghost Of Dredge"]

And the mad merc was tempted. She saw what was happening, a battle of rapping, and she thought of the title she for which she once fought.
But 'twas not the time. Not yet, perhaps not ever.
Yet still she wondered.

[member="Geneviève Lasedri"] [member="Vinskk Revamp"] [member="Ven'Rain Sekairo"]

Okay, new guy I can work with that. You think the both of you can just walk in here and take down me? I'm karking Dredge yo.

Punk out cause I'm about to show out and blow out you whack bitches who be snitches that get stitches or maybe two for flinching on behalf of Dredge whose the mad villain coming over the hedge to get an edge to pledge my foot up that ass, to show your insides some class before Sunday mass so be a good lass and get lost fast.

That wookie Hunter is a played out gag, with the tight leather pants and vest looking like a straight up hag, don't mean to sound grumpy but just been a minute since I hit your mama from behind and crumpled up her scrunchy, since watching your lame asses makes me punchy cause your faces scream punch me.

So Gen how you got a republic that's so whack? Maybe you should take a cue from Zorak and brak and work with the streets out back so Err and Ignignokt can tag your ride with THE MOON RULZ as I take that ass to school and keep you up on that stool wearing the dumbass hat like a fool, cause every time I tune in to see you its on free TV, public access lamer than MTV, so queen you can't see me for free I'm pay per view.

Just call me doom cause I'm bringing it wherever I loom bringing it like the legion of boom and I haven't even bloomed so move along soon before I go mad postal coming at you like was a hurricane going coastal.

You guys can't step to me, the only person who could was Ven.

You think you can KO me?

Build stacks like smokestacks, you smoke that, I wrote that
When I show up with my hat, you'll break like heart attack, my army on fast track, your minions gonna crack back, you got no comeback, I divvy out payback, slammin' like Space Shaq, you don't know jack Sithspit.
You're a pack rat, I'm packing, Sith-smashing, your party I'm crashing 'cause my ass distracting
Just jealous of me 'cause you want this rack.

You'll do as you're told, can't read your own irony unless I highlight it bold. You better fold 'cause I'm holding the aces, disgraces--you both. My face makes the front page, my bass on reverberate.
Buster, I'll invert your crotch like invertebrate.

My lyrics no stoppin' my guns get their cockin' your troopers I'm poppin' these hard beats I'm droppin' and I don't need coddlin'
You fools got a problem?

Get on your knees and worship my hat. No apologies, I'm crass. I'm rappin' so fast my foot on the gas you can't match my sass got credits on credits distributed en masse if I'm the first you're coming in last you better pass 'cause I'll Prime Minister your ass-ter-oid.
Your lyrics are stale like from some kind of droids.
Better call TU, your coding is void.

You're on that space crack.
But I'm on that space wizard.
Be cappin' ya both
Soon™ like Space Blizzard.

Forget this, kids, and go buy a happy meal at McYoda's, because I just put you in your place. Children should be seen and not heard.

[member="The Ghost Of Dredge"], [member="Vinskk Revamp"], [member="Ven'Rain Sekairo"][member="Ven'Rain Sekairo"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom