Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's phriking cold on Arkania <SA> vs. <GR>

OOC
The Sith Assassins go on a winter vacation to the amazing resort of Arkania with its amazing icy mountains and tundras, the infinite snow, sexy white-haired ladies, mad scientists. All of this hosted by our friendly and excellent tour operator -​
The Galactic Republic

uWRUS1d.jpg

PAINT SKILLS LEVEL: OVER 9000

YELLOW: Perimeter around the factory itself which is patrolled.
PURPLE CIRCLEY FIGURES: On each angle of the factory there are towers monitoring the place
PINK QUARTER OF A CIRCLE: Main gate of the factory
BROWN RECTANGLE?: Landing pad where the transporter is located. A large hatch (hangar doors but from above) was above it.
TRIANGLE & CIRCLE: Triangle means ground floor, Circle means underground floor.
GREENISH QUARTER CIRCLES: Emergency exits for personnel, width half of the YT-1300.
ENTRY/EXIT LANE: Unimportant, dunno why I made them. Basically where the transporter comes from and from where it should leave but the transporter's already on the landing pad when this starts.
RED INNER RECTANGLE: Ignore it, dont know wtf was I doing there. Undo on paint is costly, so yeah.
THIS TYPE OF RED TRIANGLE WITH SA IN IT: Starting point for the SA.

If there is anything you want to know more, tell me. Defences for the GR are vague as they are property of the Republic.

---

Alexei crawled through the frigid snow onto the edge of the short hill where he could overlook the Republican factory for phrik lied. Their position was very strategical given that the factory went underground. Two floors was what their informants had reported to them. One on the ground and one beneath. The whol factory itself was in a small icy and snow filled canyon, this gave the assassins the advantage of the higher ground being able to overlook beneath. How good that advantage would be due to the factory's large perimeter, it remained to be seen.

The Sith Assassins were able to get the schedule of the phrik transporters. One was to come tonight and leave in the morning. They had the night to attempt to hijack the transporter with the phrik bars loaded on it before it took of in the morning. If they do get it, a mile away to the west their freighter awaited covered in camouphlage nets.

Get in, hijack, load in the other ship and bail. If they do get hot tail on them, the plan was to leave with the transport off-world, alert a trader-marked freighter to commence immediate micro-jump into the system and rendzevous, extracting the phrik into the other ship and making their escape with the freighter. If it all went to hell before that and they had to abort mission, well the speeder bikes behind him awaited them. Escaping into the wild tundras to the south was also a plan to lay down the heat, if they could not reach their camouphlaged freighter to the west.

Easier said than done. The Republic would not let factories with such precious metal be an easy target, they had established a patrol perimeter, a large one along the factory. Four towers monitored each angle of the premises. More than that, the Sith did not have information about. Not having a full profile on the enemy's defensive capabilities was a disadvantage, indeed but Alexei believed the Sith Assassins were capable. Very capable.

Their best bet was entering through the emergency exits. Smaller and less guarded to what they knew. Their informants had also stated that the factory within is quite close-quartered and full of numerous chambers for different purpose. Living quarters and mess halls were an example. A few offices. Most importantly they've located the three most important parts of the Assassins' plan.

On the ground floor where the landing pad for the phrik transporter was located, on the further edge of where they were currently at, was the security office. It was where all alarms and call for reinforcements would be transmitted. Basically, the communications center. It had to be taken care of immediately. There were many possibilities considering the big enough ventilation shafts that ran through the factory, the tight quarters and lots of chambers were a plus for stealth, unfortunately the Sith Assassins werent able to get their hands on possible infiltration by imitating a Republic official. Of course, it always had to be harder.

Secondly, the hatch/hangar doors had to be disabled if they wanted to leave with the phrik transporter. The controls for it were located on the underground flower where most of the systems that held the place together were located. The informants specified the command room where also the hatch controls were by pinpointing it at the top left edge of the underground flow.

Third, as every infiltration operation - distraction was key. As such, thanks to their informants, the Sith Assassins had pin pointed on the bottom left edge were located the generators of the place. It was a secondary objective that would only go in force if a distraction was needed for the completion of the other, primary objectives.

They had to cooperate and be punctual if they stood a chance of extracting the phrik.

[member="Azula Yeshevsky"] ; [member="Julian Viles Priest"] ; [member="Akuma"] ; [member="Darth Ferus"]

[member="Mantic Dorn"] ; [member="Suravi Teigra"] ; [member="Sofia Annesley"] ; [member="Elaine Thul"] ; @1moarGRpls

White powder was something Julian had never seen before, it made wet, sloshing sounds as his boots slowly moved through it. It was safe to say, he hated it. Mandalorian armor was built for harsh environments, and rugged terrain. He had all kinds of armors back on the Grim, before this mission, knowing the area would be solid white, he opted for white armor obviously. Along with his Battle Blaster, his dual pistols, and his saber katanas, he also sported a jetpack this time around. He didn't need much, but someone would say he was a walking armory at this point. Sometime's he just liked wearing it all, wouldn't be Mando if he hadn't.

Four-hundred meters, give or take, away the facility awaited the Sith Assassins, a group Julian was slowly getting to know, but still having a hard time getting a long with. His leader for this a mission? A man he had never met before, wielding a sniper, about thirty meters from Julian. The Mando Vahla slid down a small cliff side, wanting to take out the first tower watch closes to him. The plan called for getting to the second level, but the first objective was to get to that security room, and disable com channels. Julian though this was something he could do, but he probably was the better distraction than anything else.

His job was to be the muscle, the meat of the group. Julian sighed.

"Mando to Camper. Moving towards south east tower, do you have visuals on the south west tower?"

Julian spoke in his com, and two way channel to all Sith Assassins present on the mission. His voice could not be heard outside his helmet, nor would any other noise he made under it.

[member="Alexei Makarov"] [member="Darth Ferus"] [member="Akuma"] [member="Azula Yeshevsky"]

[member="Mantic Dorn"] [member="Suravi Teigra"] [member="Sofia Annesley"] [member="Elaine Thul"]

[member="Alexei Makarov"] [member="Julian Viles Priest"]

Elaine had just got her security for the new mine sorted, in total they had only thirty six men. They were armed with basic equipment nothing fancy, Light Armour and Blaster Pistols as they did not expect anything serious. They were only there to keep minor theives out, not like a bunch of sith assassin would turn up and try and steal from her mine. She was not armoured, as she did not like wearing such things, and was not expecting what was coming. Though she did have her lightsaber handy, as that was symbol of power.

She was in her office, and looking over the first mining ledger. She hoping to get off soon back to her new homeland, as it was nice place though a little rustic.

Weapons: Verpine Assault Carbine, Lightsaber, Vibroblade, Wrist Rocket, Frag Grenade
Equipment: Jetpack, Grapple Wire, Wristcomp
Note: This story is serving as phrik-acquisition/development story for Myra Hadrix and Improvised Designs.

Myra was analyzing the purity of the phrik she was looking to purchase through a microscanner. It was pure, for sure. Taking the scanner away from her eye, Myra rested it atop the steel workbench in front of her and tossed the chunk of ore back into the crate before Baric resealed it. The mine manager supervising her inspection smiled, "Is the material up to snuff for Improvised Designs?" He asked coolly. Myra glanced at him and nodded with a grin, "I look forward to working it once it arrives on Mandalore." The man bowed slightly, "We appreciate your business, Mrs. Hadrix." Myra held out her hand and shook his, "The pleasure's all mine," she replied, looking over to the two engineers she'd brought along with her. "I'm going to get prepped to leave, get the shipment loaded onto the transport and signal me when you're ready to leave." The two immediately went to work with repulsor carts as Myra stepped away from the transport station and returned to the security office where she'd left her gear. She wore a rusty red body suit over which she fit the black plates of her beskar'gam, leaving the helm to dangle from a clip on her belt as she lifted her pack and maglocked it to her back. Grabbing her Verpine assault carbine, which she clipped to her shoulder, Myra lifted her right hand and checked her wristcomp. So far she'd heard nothing from her daughter after the arraignment, which concerned her greatly. Ever since Ali had been arrested on false charges of war crimes at the doomed defense of Roche news had been sparse, but her daughter had managed to update Myra every couple of days. A trial date had been set but Myra worried Ali might not live to see it even begin. The zealotry of the Clans of late had Myra concerned and she was considering taking Improvised Designs out of Mandalorian space and establishing operations on a Republic planet.
As she returned to the transport area to oversee the final loading of the phrik shipment, Myra tried to keep such troubles out of her mind. She felt an unease however, resting in the shadows of her thoughts, nagging incessantly and causing her to grow agitated. "Hurry up, I want to get out of here," she said sharply to her engineers, who still had roughly a dozen crates to finish packing and storing in the hold. The nagging continued and Myra opened herself to the Force momentarily, hoping to glean...something. She could sense nothing, the malice of the Sith Assassins was too subtle, too calm, for her to detect at the moment. Myra resealed her mind and turned her attention back to her phrik.

Sofia may have been a soldier in profession but she was a lady in rank and her dear deceased father had left her more than enough to live off comfortably for several lifetimes which left her in want of nothing except for phrik. Phrik was a rare ore and not something she could easily purchase off on the market so in an effort to obtain some quickly, she made her way to Arkania to look for a vendor or if one could not be found, mine some herself. Not long ago, Sofia had finished a blueprint for a new technology that required the use of the ore and was excited to see her work come to fruition in the form of a marketable item.

Wherever Sofia went, she also brought a small arsenal with her even on business trips such as this. Although she was dressed in a steel grey pant suit with a thick coat on top, and her hair tied neatly in a bun, she carried a case containing her sniper rifle on her back, as well as a pair of sleeve guns hidden in the sleeves of her coat and a Czerka fighting strapped to her right leg. She had learned at a young age that life could be unpredictable but whatever it had instore for, she was prepared.

The door was opened for her as the hired car stopped outside of a phrik mining facility. Stepping out of the vehicle, she quickly headed inside the facility to meet the owner as her face was starting to go a bit numb from the cold.

[member="Myra Hadrix"] - [member="Elaine Thul"] - [member="Alexei Makarov"] - [member="Julian Viles Priest"]

Allies: SA, [member="Julian Viles Priest"], [member="Elaine Thul"], [member="Alexei Makarov"],
Enemies: GA, [member="Sofia Annesley"], [member="Myra Hadrix"], [member="Ali Hadrix"],
Gear: Black Dress, Armor, Utility Belt, Lightsaber,
Music: World Without End

The cold nipped at my skin. I wore little to protect me against the cold. Why? Pain. It influenced me. It was me. And I loved it. I lust for it. The Devil's smile could be seen on my face as I walked forward with the small band of Sith. We were prepared for a fight. One that was meant for a purpose. One item in particular.

Phrik.

A very much sought for metal that was created from an ore called phrikite. While in the ore form it was useless, the bar form, a metal, could be used against lightsabers and blasters. A material that was sought after for the use of fighting against Jedi, and Sith alike. I was here to aid my comrades, my brothers and sisters of the Darkness. The Sith Assassins, and of course, I was here for my personal gain. The wind bit at my exposed skin. The snow breathed upon my face and raven black hair. Some may have considered me beautiful, however, I was not as such. Wearing a black form fitting dress, with a special set of armor built for my combat style.

The hilt of a lightsaber hanging on the utility belt that I wore. Geared up for the upcoming battle, As for what I would be doing? First, getting onto the speeder. Vaulting my left leg over the seat, I sat down comfortably. Gripping the handles, I smiled a little. Wanting to keep the little speeder for myself. Even more so cus it was white. it was different. As for my next task, I assumed it would be heading to the security room. Aiding in getting rid of communications to the outside galaxy, and allow us more time, to get the ore, and get the hell out.

I didn't know who would be joining me in Assaulting the Security room, but I do know, that once it was down, I would be able to move towards the hangar, and help clear a way for those gathering the materials, to grab and go. We had to be quick and work as a team. Might be harder for me to do, and wanting to stay a little long and inflict pain on those who stood in our way.

"Let us begin."

Objective: Secure Phrik shipment.
Allies: Galactic Republic and friends.
Enemies: N/A

Assets:
Self: Generic Armorweave underneath clothes, 1x Bio-Comm, 1x T-600 Blaster Pistol, 1x Vibro Electro Blade
Dragoon Fire Team
- 4 x
Yinchori Dragoons (Warden Armor, Flutter Pack, Bio-Comm, Famos Battle Rifle loaded with 20mm armor piercing flechette shells, T-600 Blaster Pistol, Wasp Droid, Ion Grenades)
- 2 x
Harvester Droids

f049cae2ba586265340139e3b31ae5b4.png

After the recent uptick of raider and Sith activity - some being so bold as to strike the former Republic capital world of Chazwa itself - The Kiribians weren't taking any chances with their shipments being intercepted by pirates. So they adopted a policy of picking up shipments themselves in armed corvettes.

From the ship, a small team consisting of Arisa and a Dragoon fireteam departed for the phrik processing plant by landspeeder. In about 15 minutes, they had arrived at the factory. The landspeeder parked off to the side of the north gate, then Arisa and couple of the Dragoons dismounted and entered the hangar.

So far, for the moderately bored Jedi, the highlight of her day would consist of pushing large repulsor carts of phrik ingots from the hangar floor to the landspeeder. To spice things up, she did it all without hands. Such was the power of the Force.

[member="Sofia Annesley"], [member="Myra Hadrix"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom