Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction It's Not My Birthday | Coruscant, Jedi Temple

Tag: Loomi Loomi Others

Minerva decided to sit on one of the sofas. On this occasion she had left her jetpack behind. Of course she still had her jetboots just in case there was an emergency. She smiled toward Loomi who was just greeting another friend, proud to know the padawan. Yes she wasn't the most cunning warrior but the Godoan had a heart as big as a whole galaxy.

That in itself was amazing.

Even though Loomi may not believe it herself, Minerva knew her to be brave and true. She had seen it at the battle of Elom despite the horrors they faced that day. Pulling out a guitar from her back Minerva nodded to herself. Not many knew that she actually played some music though more as a hobby than anything else. Considering the occasion the warrior believed it to be a good time to show that side of her.

Loomi deserved the best after all.

With that in mind Minerva began to play a non-Mandalorian tune she knew.

Last edited:

dgxmq14-4d2aaa93-542a-4548-a4d5-8abe8fb38b16.png

TAGS: Loomi Loomi

dgxmmvv-a37f840b-d383-4727-8658-db139c0bb7ca.png
Braze wasn't terribly late, but he was indeed late. He had worn soft silks with black and white coloration choosing to dress nicer today. He carried a small, elegant black box adorned with a silver ribbon when he arrived. His first action was to seek out Loomi, offering her a hug in greeting. He had an odd scent about him it was sett and floral.. Roses perhaps?

"Sorry, I got lost picking this up," he said, handing her the small box so she could appreciate the thoughtful gift inside.

"You have quite a few friends who showed up! You must be really well-loved by so many people, Loomi," Braze remarked.

"I believe your little friend went to fetch another and bring them here." He added softly, "It seems someone was lost in the room of a thousand fountains."

"Oh, okay!" Loomi nodded.

That was good enough for her.

"A Jedi doesn't tend to collect much that's uniquely theirs...save on occasions like this, of course. It does you credit that you share it so freely."

That was... certainly words. Loomi didn't really know what it all meant, but she certainly had the courtesy to give the man a bow of respect before he shuffled off. Some Jedi were certainly very much not like her. But that was okay. Nobody was the same. There were certainly things to learn from Jedi with different codes, right?

"Hi, Loomi!"

"Zaiya!"

Loomi ran over, giving her colorful friend a big hug.

"Sorry you got lost," she apologized. "I forgot some people don't know the temple."

She'd give a sheepish smile as apology, awkwardly rubbing at the back of her head as her antennae flitted nervously. At least she had made it. That was what was important. And on the topic of people making it, Braze had arrived. Not too late, but a bit longer than most others. Loomi, of course, knew the reason why. He was, if nothing else, a perfectionist. In regards to her, the Echani was always sure to go to great lengths for something.

"Sorry, I got lost picking this up,"

"Braze..." Loomi muttered as she took the box, opening the gift to see the locket within. "You really need to stop apologizing."

She gave him a big hug, nuzzling her cheek against his.

"You're the best," she affirmed.

Loomi would pull back, giving a glance over all of the wonderful people that had come along. It wasn't all of her friends, but it was way more than she could have ever expected. It was nice. Great even. All of the things that she envied from afar, thoughts of a family that she never had the chance to be a part of...

Maybe she had it all right here. That made her very happy.

BP9MQYZ.png
wHxnyHV.png

"Zaiya!"

Loomi ran over, giving her colorful friend a big hug.

"Sorry you got lost," she apologized. "I forgot some people don't know the temple."

Utter joy radiated from Zaiya's delicate face, a shimmer, and ripple of kaleidoscopic joyful hues and golden bioluminescent glow blooming from the Lovalla. It would be enough to prompt anyone nearby to double-take, for it was rare to see such bioluminescence and shift of color coming from a near-humanoid species.

Zaiya sank into Loomi Loomi 's hug, holding her tight, eyes falling shut as the Lovalla drank in the physical contact and the affectionate embrace. To have another friend, someone who was happy to see her, to celebrate her joy and be here with her was so, so, important for Zaiya. It was connection. It was finally feeling a sense of belonging. That she wasn't alone.

Emotions would wash over Zaiya's face and she gave an abashed laugh, "It's okay. I should have asked for directions. Aris was there to help me out." Iridescent blue eyes went flickering over at Aris Noble Aris Noble , and she flashed him an even larger grin, flashing him a silly, but grateful wink.

It was about that time that Braze Braze came in. As it was Loomi's special day – and Braze and Loomi had an extra super special bond -
Zaiya decided to wave hello to Braze instead of blurting it out loudly like she did before. For now, she let Loomi and Braze talk while she stepped to the side. Glancing around, she found the table of presents. Deciding it would be best to put her present there, the Lovalla excused herself and began to head over.

There were so many people here. Who knew who might come up and chat with her next!?

A few others were getting the cake set up, and Zaiya looked over curiously at Gatz Derrevar Gatz Derrevar and Valery Noble Valery Noble . Oh that did took tasty!

qXrM5Mv.png

xiqfVVX.png

Aris found himself hovering back now. Braze had arrived, and with it another gift that made him second guess his own rather silly one in retrospect. An amulet brought by Braze that seemed to have some sentimental meaning behind it, the strawberries Zaiya had handcrafted for her to enjoy. Even his own gift had ended up being a carry on for Colette's heartfelt card.

A gift card to a burger joint just seemed so unthoughtful on his part.

He briefly gave a wave to Zaiya at her beaming smile and wink before he turned to slip out. His gift wasn't good enough.

Braze Braze | Zaiya Ceti Zaiya Ceti | Loomi Loomi | @Others

Braze grinned at Loomi with broad smile. "What if I apologize for apologizing?" He asked in a playful tone, He had returned the soft nuzzle of affection seemingly finding it endearing and well... it just felt right. He scanned the room and spotted Aris Noble Aris Noble and Zaiya Ceti Zaiya Ceti . "Oh hey guys. " He chirped happily so. "Looks like the gangs all here. " he said looking about trying to think if any of their new friends were missing. He could think of two, maybe three individuals whom he would have liked to see here but he didn't let that show.

"Anything on the adgenda~?" He seemingly asked an open question to all his friends.

Last edited:

Coruscant, Jedi Temple
Tags: Aris Noble Aris Noble , Braze Braze , Zaiya Ceti Zaiya Ceti , Others

JgnWDAq.png

He briefly gave a wave to Zaiya at her beaming smile and wink before he turned to slip out. His gift wasn't good enough.

"Aris..."

Why were there anxious emotions swirling around him. He... was trying to leave? Hadn't he just gotten here? Loomi couldn't help but wonder if she had done something to make him feel off. They had all gathered together, didn't he want to stay and interact with them? What had suddenly made him so self-conscious?

"Why are you leaving?" Loomi asked. "You... just got here."

xiqfVVX.png

Aris blinked in surprise as he heard Loomi. He glanced over before giving her a smile and reached a hand up to hold his pointer finger up. One moment. He didn't say anything, but he wasn't upset or even uncomfortable. If anything, he felt challenged. In a rare moment, he was practically grinning before he disappeared out the doorway to sprint back to his own room. He had an idea now.

A gift card to a burger joint wasn't enough.

He scurried about his room before he did finally come back some time later. He wasn't out of breath of course, not even sprinting through the halls of the Temple would wind him. But he brought with him a dagger. It was simple, at least in his mind. The reality was it was rather beautiful craft, both the blade and the sheath with it. It was a hunting knife, but like anything Epicantix it needed to both be beautiful and functional.

Then, he waited, holding it at his hip. He'd wait for his chance to hand it over.

Loomi Loomi | Braze Braze | Zaiya Ceti Zaiya Ceti | @Others

Tag: Loomi Loomi Others

Minerva paused after that first song. She looked to the floor lost in a rushing sea of thoughts. So much has changed from her mercenary days. The Mandalorian chuckled at how life twisted and turned to this point. To celebrate a Jedi’s not-birthday of all things. The thing is Loomi was more than a Jedi to Minerva. She was her friend in spite of their cultural differences.

Looking up at where Loomi still at the entrance. Earlier she had noticed at the signs of affection between her and whom she assumed to be an Echani boy. It taken some moments to recognize him from that training exercise while ago. He had there with Loomi that day as well.

They seemed quite close. He better be good to her or else.

Then she snickered at herself, whispering. “I’m thinking like an older sister.”

Subsequently Minerva went for her next song. One of hope and miracles.

Last edited:
BP9MQYZ.png
wHxnyHV.png

Just as Zaiya was about to ask if they were going to start singing Happy Birthday to Gatz Derrevar Gatz Derrevar , Braze's friendly greeting drew her attention away. With a cheerful smile, she returned his greeting, feeling grateful for his presence. He was the second person after Aris who she had on her speed dial. If Aris hadn't picked up, she'd have called Braze next. She made a mental note to ask Loomi Loomi for her comm number later, hoping the Godoan would be willing to share it.

Turning her gaze back to Braze Braze , Zaiya inquired about Loomi's plans for the day: "Oh, does Loomi have anything planned for what she wants to do?" Turning from Braze to search for Aris Noble Aris Noble , she noticed his perfectly well-kept silver hair was nowhere to be seen. Concern creased her brow as she scanned the room, her eyes darting around in search of her missing friend.

"Where did he go?" Zaiya muttered under her breath, her worry evident in the soft hues of grey and pale yellow that danced across her features. Should I go look for him? She wondered if she should use the Force how Braze and Loomi taught her to reach out, but just as her concern peaked, Aris reappeared, his arms concealed behind his back. A glimmer of curiosity sparked in Zaiya's eyes as she followed his movements, wondering if he was about to present Loomi with a gift.

Oh! I wonder what he got her?

qXrM5Mv.png

In a brief, charged moment following Zaiya's observation about Aris' disappearance, Braze caught the cue with a quick, understanding glance towards Aris. Sensing an opportunity, he gently guided Loomi with a soft touch on her back, directing her attention to Aris. "I think Aris has something for you," he suggested, his tone laced with subtle encouragement as he nudged Loomi towards Aris.

Coruscant, Jedi Temple
Tags: Zaiya Ceti Zaiya Ceti , Braze Braze , Aris Noble Aris Noble

JgnWDAq.png

Loomi stepped over to Aris with a warm smile on her face, tilting her head as she took in his emotions. She knew what this about. The inate desire to prove himself was swirling around him. He had gotten all of this wrong.

"Aris..." Loomi began in a gentle tone. "I would have been okay with any gift you got me. I... didn't even really think people were gonna get me so many things. It's a nice gesture... but I care a lot more that my friends are here to spend time with me than what they decided to get me. Stuff isn't as important as people, and you are my friend."

She gave him a gentle expression, filling the air around them with positive, reassuring emotions.

"I'm sure both gifts you got are lovely," she assured.

xiqfVVX.png

Aris blinked slowly as the realization dawned on him. He glanced briefly towards Braze and Zaiya before glancing down to the sheathed blade he had. Then he held it out, regardless. "I don't get how this all really works, but the gift card I got you was just my interest in a burger there. It's really good, the batha bacon is cooked just to the point of being crunchy without it drying out and- you should try it, I mean."

He brought himself to smile, warm and bright, if a little fleeting as he was clearly still not too used to smiling without thinking about it.

"But what they got you, it has deep, personal meaning. I don't know you well, but I'd like to. So.. This is my hunting dagger. The first I learned how to use properly. I figure if I'm going to ask you for your interests I should tell you mine too, right?" That was a genuine question. This did make sense, right?

He glanced to the others around, very clearly for confirmation.

Braze Braze | Loomi Loomi | Zaiya Ceti Zaiya Ceti | @You others post more already.

BP9MQYZ.png
wHxnyHV.png

Zaiya nodded encouragingly at Aris Noble Aris Noble , her smile bright and understanding. She agreed with Loomi's sentiment that the time spent together truly mattered, not the material gifts. Still, Zaiya recognized the importance of thoughtful gestures that showed care and consideration for others, especially friends. That's why she valued spending quality time, interacting, and showing physical affection, whether making a fruit plate for Aris or offering comforting hugs to Braze Braze and Loomi Loomi .

Reflecting on Aris's story about his first hunting knife gift to Loomi, Zaiya understood its significance. It wasn't just a hunting dagger but an olive branch to show Loomi his interest in deepening their friendship by showing her one of his own. Not only was it beautiful from where Zaiya could see, but it was also a functioning one that Loomi could use to protect herself. With a cheerful display of vibrant blues and soft golden glows, Zaiya turned to gauge Loomi's reaction, certain that the Godoan would feel the earnest emotions from Aris regarding his gift.

qXrM5Mv.png

"That's very kind of you, Aris," Braze commented. He knew that different people felt differently about gifts. Sometimes, gifts weren't the best language of fondness, but other times they were perfect. He thought that if there was effort or consideration put forth into a gift, it meant something much greater overall. It meant the person really did care about you and put thought into what they wanted to present. But he understood that wasn't how everyone worked.

"So, how about it, Loomi? Wanna go learn to hunt?" Braze asked playfully.

Coruscant, Jedi Temple
Tags: Aris Noble Aris Noble , Braze Braze , Zaiya Ceti Zaiya Ceti , Others...

JgnWDAq.png

"But what they got you, it has deep, personal meaning. I don't know you well, but I'd like to. So.. This is my hunting dagger. The first I learned how to use properly. I figure if I'm going to ask you for your interests I should tell you mine too, right?"

"Yeah," Loomi nodded with a warm smile. "I'd like that a lot."

She glanced at the gift card for a moment.

"I like the gift card too," she noted. "I have a feeling it won't last."

Loomi would give a faint laugh. She did like burgers. It was a good memory for her, one she wished she could still share with her friend... But it was a good memory nonetheless, and burgers were the conduit for that memory. She liked them a lot. The Godoan would gently take the knife into her hands, examining the craftsmanship of the blade. It was very ornate. As an individual who was artistically inclined herself, she could not help but admire its quality.

"It's rather beautiful," the Godoan observed. "What purpose does it serve? More than hunting, I mean."

Her eye would light up a little afterwars.

"Right! There's that cake from Gatz Derrevar Gatz Derrevar ! And the icecream Minerva Fhirdiad Minerva Fhirdiad brought!"

They had so many sweet things now. That wasn't even mentioning the strawberries that Zaiya had brought. They should probably get to eating that stuff, right?

Tag: Loomi Loomi @Others

Stopping the music and putting the guitar on the sofa Minerva got up, whispering to herself.

"Time to prepare the dinui(gift).”

While Loomi was busy with her fellow padawans, she can still make sure the young one can find this present sooner or later. She went over to the spot where she placed the gift and grabbed ahold of it. The warrior then opened it, bringing out an asteroid rock. It had a silver tint but two bold words, one in Mando'a and the other in Basic meaning the same thing was carved into its front.

Burc'ya
Friend

Minerva smiled looking down at it. She didn't know what the future holds for the galaxy but the armored warrior hoped that as long as Loomi lived that she would remember their friendship. Putting it on the gift table Minerva went to the sofa and played another song. It was one about facing life’s struggles through blazing hope.

xiqfVVX.png

Aris tilted his head.

"For skinning and carving meat?"

It was simply a hunting dagger to him. He was still smiling, but now he looked over to the cake and ice cream and other such treats that were handed out. Were they all supposed to eat them? He remembered is own birthday of course, where they shared the cake, but weren't some of the others gifts? He hummed, seeming to really put some thought into whether he was to eat anything.

Braze Braze | Loomi Loomi | Zaiya Ceti Zaiya Ceti | Minerva Fhirdiad Minerva Fhirdiad

BP9MQYZ.png
wHxnyHV.png

Aris Noble Aris Noble | Loomi Loomi | Minerva Fhirdiad Minerva Fhirdiad

Just being around everyone one was great. The only issue was that Zaiya wasn't sure what was next. Really, she was taking cues from others. When her parents were alive, they had a fun time together making a meal, playing holo and board games, and cuddling on the couch watching family shows. Zaiya still did that, but... not quite the same. She also wasn't sure what Loomi wanted to do.

The music Minerva Fhirdiad Minerva Fhirdiad was playing was pretty awesome. The young Lovalla teen found herself tapping her foot and giving a little head sway to the beat. Music was another big enjoyment for Lovalla, and Zaiya was no different. Of course, it was then that Minerva decided to bring her gift over to Loomi.

Oh what would this be?

qXrM5Mv.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom