Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG It's Not Easy Being Green

Iermin the Hutt

I

GREETINGS

I am currently looking for more threads with my Hutt Crime Boss from the Gorensla Kajidic.

Working underneath Iermin are many enforcers such as Karkosuchus , HK-99 , and Maizz Moett which have been causing trouble for the Galactic Alliance which can lead to something interesting. Also, Iermin has an agreement with Final Dawn to supply them with things for the war effort against said Alliance. He is currently operating out of Dolly Lane and Quesh.

If you'd like to make a connection with my hutt, please comment down below and we can hash out something.

ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɢᴜɴ
hey hey Iermin the Hutt !

I'd like to pitch Tayl here for some fairly dynamic... shenanigans. She is the clone-daughter of a Mandalorian rebel and pirate warlord Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla , who is self styles herself as a "Privateer" against Imperial and Sith-aligned vessels. In fact, she and Tayl are currently attacking Final Dawn elements in another thread.

One would think they'd be immediate enemies of the Iermin, but here's my proposition;

Tayl has been trained by the best mandalorian fighters of the pre-enclave era and is up to par with most organized special forces. She could easily play spy if she really wanted to, so... What if she worked with Iermin as a "mercenary" or assassain or whatevs for the sake of learning about the Hutts and the Final Dawn? All story stuff of course, no sabotaging things IC nor OOC.
but-wait-1024x576.jpg

Tayl is actually undergoing some quiet family drama that will likely result in her seeking more independence. her friend Adeline Noctua Adeline Noctua might also be turning into basically a vampire later lmao! so when that happens, she's going to be doing pretty much a 180 and become an Anti-villain of sorts. Imo it wouldn't be a stretch to say that she could start working for the Hutts with more genuine intentions after that?

TLDR; Upcoming Vampire and skilled gunslinger trained by special forces, potentially a double agent that later chooses the "bad ending" lol

Iermin the Hutt

I
hey hey Iermin the Hutt !

I'd like to pitch Tayl here for some fairly dynamic... shenanigans. She is the clone-daughter of a Mandalorian rebel and pirate warlord Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla , who is self styles herself as a "Privateer" against Imperial and Sith-aligned vessels. In fact, she and Tayl are currently attacking Final Dawn elements in another thread.

One would think they'd be immediate enemies of the Iermin, but here's my proposition;

Tayl has been trained by the best mandalorian fighters of the pre-enclave era and is up to par with most organized special forces. She could easily play spy if she really wanted to, so... What if she worked with Iermin as a "mercenary" or assassain or whatevs for the sake of learning about the Hutts and the Final Dawn? All story stuff of course, no sabotaging things IC nor OOC.
but-wait-1024x576.jpg

Tayl is actually undergoing some quiet family drama that will likely result in her seeking more independence. her friend Adeline Noctua Adeline Noctua might also be turning into basically a vampire later lmao! so when that happens, she's going to be doing pretty much a 180 and become an Anti-villain of sorts. Imo it wouldn't be a stretch to say that she could start working for the Hutts with more genuine intentions after that?

TLDR; Upcoming Vampire and skilled gunslinger trained by special forces, potentially a double agent that later chooses the "bad ending" lol

Hey Tae'l Vizsla Tae'l Vizsla

I definitely love what you suggested and would like to hash out more of the details.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom