Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's not all that bad.

The Temple was rather busy today, and even Aston could really figure out why. The Padawan left the confines of his room after a refreshing shower the was brought on by a rather busy and long morning training session. Aston donned his his Jedi attire as he decided to grab some lunch, as it were still very busy but it was necessity to grab some food. Aston stood in line as he waited which wasn't that long, considering the hustle around the temple early this morning.

The Padawan took a tray as the line moved along and the usual today wasn't so bad. Granted Aston wasn't entirely picky at all, given his previous experience and travels that took him from place to place until he finally returned to the Jedi Temple. And as supposed to add the status of what could be prince, yet he never truly took hold of that, and he probably never would. "Thanks." Aston nodded to the vendor as he took the tray and drink and turned around glancing for a seat

Aston strode forward and took a seat, wondering what else was going to come upon today.

[member="Jake Jace"]

[member="Aston Jacobs"]
Jake came to the republic temple just to meet new people.Eventhough Jake was a sliver Jedi he felt the two orders should get along.Jake had light brown hair tan skin.He let his ice blue eyes scan the room he had no weopons.He wore a black fitted tee shirt along with black pants with a few pockets and older leather lack boots.He sat a a table alone just waiting to see if someone choose to talk to him.

Food wasn't bad here, Aston never found himself complaining giving his previous lifestyles traveling the galaxy somewhat. Aston glanced over to see a guy sitting alone, he wondered if he was near to him in age. Aston took another bite followed by a drink out of his glass before he leaned in and said anything to him.

"Hey do you want to join me?" Aston asked casually. "My name is Aston, I'm a padawan here."

[member="Jake Jace"]

[member="Aston Jacobs"]
Jake looked up as the othe male came up to him.The other male ask to join Jake he didn't mind if he did join."Feel free to sit I don't mind."Jake smiled slightly."Nice to meet you and I'm Jake."

[member="Aston Jacobs"]
Jake looked at him confused."I don't train here I'm not in the republic Jedi order I'm in the sliver order.So I guess I'm just passing through here hoping to meet new people."Jake felt alittle weird saying that he really had no reason for being here."So how long have you been training here.Me I'm trying to get my training to move forward.Aswell as find myself a master to train me to become a knight sometime."

Aston simply nodded his head and smile. "I see, how are things in the Silver Order?" Aston inquired as he took a drink from his glass.

"I've just started actually." Aston said with a nod of his head. "I was gone for a long while. So I'm getting back into the swing of things."

[member="Jake Jace"]

[member="Aston Jacobs"]
Jake rub the back of his neck and sighed."Far as I knew we are doing well.How is the republic order doing?"He took a drink of water."Ahh I see I kinda started myself still getting used to it.Though I would like to find myself a master to teach me.Im the type who likes one teacher for the long run.But I also have no issues from learning from others along the way to better myself as a Jedi."

"I just returned from being gone for almost three years, I just got back roughly 3 weeks ago, but from what I see things are going well." Aston said with a small chuckle.

"For the the most part anyway. You'll find a master in time, or maybe one will find you." The Padawan nodded his head and smiled as he leaned back just a bit in the chair. "Learning from everyone is a good path to take. While I, like you would want just 1 teacher to train me. It doesn't hurt to broaden your horizons on the force with different Jedi of Order."

The young man took a deep breath thus taking a drink from his glass before he continued with his food.

"Besides, we all have the same goal in mind correct?"

[member="Jake Jace"]

[member="Aston Jacobs"]
Jake let out a sad sigh he wished he could go back to Coruscant.He missed his home plante of Coruscant very much."I wish I could go back home to Coruscant I miss it very much.But left it when the damn sith took control of it and been traveling since.I hope the republic can do something to take it back from the sith."But Jake knew he might have wait along time for that to happen and that thought was sad.

"Yeah I hope a master finds me or I find a master.I would like some long term training which would be good for me.Though I must admit I'm not sure on if I would be a good Jedi.But atleast I'm willing to learn from different people that could only help.What do you mean by us having the same goal?Do you mean in becoming Jedi?"

"Yes, I mean us both becoming Jedi." Aston said with a small smile. "Also with our quest to destroy the Sith and bring peace to the galaxy." Aston said as he started eating some more of his food.

"A thousand generations there has been that plan, hopefully we can finish it." It was a long shot, but Aston never liked to dwell in the hopelessness sides.

[member="Jake Jace"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom