Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's Never to Soon(tir) to get a Star Destroyer

Titan

Titan had returned once again to the throne world of the Fel Empire for more politics, paperwork and bureaucracy. This time concerning the recently completed Soontir Class Star Destroyer that Paradigm had built for the Fel Empire, he needed [member="Toran Fel"] to sign off on it, completing the authorisation of credits for the ship to be transferred to Paradigm.

He walked into the throne room, "My liege. I have come on buissness matters. The Soontir has completed construction."

Toran looked up from the data-pad he had been reading on the throne, passing it to the waiting attendant as he saw who had entered. Rising from the throne, Toran waved his hand for the gathered group to leave the room, walking down the dais to approach the Moff. Unlike most days, Toran was not wearing the long cloak and dark blue uniform that had come to mark his office. Instead, he wore loose clothing of light grey and gold colors. Today of all days, Toran had decided to relax, as Grand Moff Lexus had taken charge of the daily affairs of the Fel Empire for the day. Toran trusted him to get things done.

"Ah, Moff Titan, perfect timing. I was just speaking with some of our accountants to ensure everything was ready. How does she look, Titan?"

[member="Titan"]

Titan

"She's beutifal, two thousand meters with about two fighter squadrons as a complement. Plus she's more than capable of dispatching any large ship with the laser we attached. We had some difficulties with the firing ring, but we tested it and it works fine. " Titan says, almost dreamily, "The cannon also works against atmospheric targets, making it the best possible weapon for prescision orbital bombardments unless you stuck bombers on it. Just one question, before we sign the paperwork. I was told to name it the Soontir so I did, but who were they anyways?"

[member="Toran Fel"]

"Not they, but a who. Soontir Fel was my ancestor hundreds of years ago. He was the father of Roan Fel, the first Emperor of the ancient Fel Empire. Without him, I would not be standing here now. Without him, the Fel Empire would never have existed..." Toran's eyes took on a glassy look for a moment as he spoke, his mind remembering all the stories he had heard as a child. He shook his head slowly, wiping his mind of those thoughts. He had been told the stories hundreds of years ago, before he went into the stasis pod. His own father, the one who had told him those stories, was long since dead, wiped away by the passing of time. Turning back to Moff Titan, Toran grabbed a small pad located in one of the pockets of his shirt, tapping a few things on the console before handing it to [member="Titan"] .

"As promised, all the credits are ready, and will be transfered to your company the moment the new captain takes command of the Soontir. You have done good work, Moff Titan. My faith in you has not been misplaced."

Titan

"That is good to hear. And the story is interesting, I'll will keep that information in mind." Titan says, "The ship is in orbit now with a skeleton crew from Paradigm, once the Imperium soldiers take control they will return to their stations at Paradigm. As for your faith in me, I am happy to have justified it." Titan turns to leave.

[member="Toran Fel"]

Toran nodded his head to Moff [member="Titan"] , turning away and walking back towards his throne. Once he sat down, he typed a few buttons on the terminal set into the arm of the throne, grabbing a small holo image that appeared in the air. Turning, he tossed the small image into the middle of the room, watching as it suddenly expanded into a larger image. The Soontir would be his new flagship, the vessel from which he would lead the Fel Empire outwards into the greater galaxy. He idly wondered if he would be able to get away with never having to use its weaponry. A peaceful expansion was always more inviting then a violent one, but he doubted it would be that simple.

Leaning back in the throne, Toran closed his eyes briefly to relax, his thoughts interrupted moments later as the officials and servants stormed back into the throne room, carrying dozens of data pads with them for Toran to look to. Sighing, Toran reached out and grabbed the first one extended to him, reading through the information within.

There was truly no rest for an Emperor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom