Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Its Me Again

Imma be honest, I’m a super slow poster but I wanna write a dope story. I haven’t posted in quite a while and my guy here is a Master Shaper now so I think it’d be cool to flesh out his wizard arc. Kinda like Doctor Strange somewhat lol.

It’d take place after he’d went insane but came back to a little bit. I have that part reserved for the lovely Rekha Kaarde Rekha Kaarde for whenever she is back to posting. But this can take place after that and he’s just kinda lost mentally.

Going in between worlds trying to fight the dark from taking over. Just exploring his Kro Varian past in a new explorative light… or something like that. I think it’d be really cool for anyone wanting to encounter something new and truly mystical. He’s a nice lad with a broken mind. Probably almost zombie-like. Zombie Prince maybe? I don’t even know, but that's the beauty of it - a new adventure/story.

If this interests you just let me know. I wanna kinda take him on a rollercoaster but also make it a lesson for him. It’d make a good story for a Jedi for sure but any alignment would be very interesting. Just let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom