Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Its Just a Cup of Caf...Right?

Still wiggling her toes in the sand and now the cool water she watched as he took his boots off and put them to the side as well. He than took the napkin, the thing she told herself that she wasn't concerned with out of his pocket and let it go. She couldn't help but smile as he did that. The Turin she knew or thought she knew would never throw a woman's number away. He was different though now, she could tell he had changed probably in a good way though. He was acting different towards her and Sophia had to admit it to herself she rather liked it. She always had liked Turin which until recently she did her best to hide. Sophia didn't have to hide anymore as her time here was proving the feelings were mutual.

She could feel chills go down her spine as he put his arm around her shoulder and she couldn't help but smile. It felt really nice being close to him an in a way she felt safe. He would keep her safe and warm not that she needed it but it was still a nice feeling. At first she had been a little taken back by the touch but only because she didn't expect it. "Yes," she smiled turning her head to the side for a second. "You know Turin, you don't need permission to touch me." It was kind of cute that he was worried about making a wrong move and scaring her away. Sophia highly doubted he could do that as wasn't scary at least to her even though for her this was a whole new world. She believed that he wouldn't hurt her not intentionally anyway.

Her arm closest to his side wrapped around his waist brining them even closer together. Sophia just wanted to let him know that it was ok, he didn't have to be so nervous around her or as permission to touch her. If he had any doubts that she didn't like him as well those ought to be wiped away hopefully. “It’s a beautiful evening isn't it? Thank you for inviting me for Caf. I'm having a good time." She didn't expect things with him to end up like this. Walking along the beach together. They had gone from hating each other to tolerating to friends and now whatever this was.

@[member="Turin Val Kur"]

The Hound

T
What she said was nice, that he didn't need to ask permission. Honeestly, he was more afraid of her father than her but it was always better to be safe than sorry. It felt nice walking along the beach, just the two of them in the evening. It was starting to get a little chilly and the water was getting colder and higher, the waves now crashing close enough that the water ran up to the middle of his shins and washed past them. He smiled as the smell of salt and ocean swept by them with the wind.

When she wrapped her arm around his waist he felt himself relax a little as they were brought closer together. With a relaxed sigh he nodded in agreement. "It is...And you know..." he paused, turning to face her, "I'm glad I invited you to Caf." It was the truth, and he hoped that whatever this was, where ever they were, would evolve and grow.
@[member="Sophia Walsh"]
(OOC:Sorry for the short post, in kinda a rush )

The water was cold at first but by now she was used to it and she didn't even care that her leggings were getting a little wet. They would dry and she liked the feel of the water washing upon her feet and legs ever so often. The water level kept rising little by little and soon it would be to her knees. Sophia wasn't too worried as she could swim but the last thing she wanted was to get swept away by the waves. Even worse in her mind would be falling over due to the pull of the current it would be very embarrassing.

"We'll have to do this again," she turned to face him a bright smile on her face though he may not be able to see it as it was getting darker as well. She did want to see him again away from work on another date. It didn't have to be Caf again but she was sure he got the idea. Sophia hoped he shared the same sentiments. She was sure he did but she couldn't help but be a little nervous. She hoped he wouldn't be scared away by her father.

"Perhaps we should find somewhere on the beach to sit and watch the rest of the sunset?" She rather be safe than sorry plus she did want to watch the sunset she heard that it was very beautiful.

The Hound

T
He was glad that Sophia was enjoying herself as much as he was. It wasn't the kind of enjoyment that a party or club brought, but a stronger, more meaningful enjoyment. "Well, if you insist." he said jokingly. "Next time though, you pick the meeting place." He nodded, satisfied with his answer. "Unless its dinner with your father-!" he added quickly, half joking. He knew the day would come sooner rather than later if she was willing to continue their relationship, however, he would have opted for...later.

"I know the perfect spot. C'mon." Leading her a little farther down the beach he brought her to a place his parents often brought him when he was on breaks before joining the Republic. It was a small cliff on the far side of the beach. The waves crashed and frothed against the rocky shore beneath them and large patches of grass pocked out from under the sand as if asking comers and goers to use it as a cushion Plopping down on one such patch he patted the grass next to him and smiled up at her.
@[member="Sophia Walsh"]

Sophia could only imagine how dinner with her father would go. He was already upset as it was over her going on a date and he almost exploded when she told him it was Turin. A dinner with the two together she could only see as being a disaster at the moment. She wanted to push that off into the future as long as she could. "Definitely not," she smiled. She knew of the perfect place to take him. "I was more thinking along the lines of a nice quiet dinner somewhere just the two of us." Depending on how all of this went she would have to "introduce" him to her father at some point not anytime soon though.

She followed along as he led them to a little cliff where they could sit. Plopping down next to him and scooting in closer."I'm guessing you have been here before? My parents used to take us to the beach all the time but never to this one. My favorite always was making castles in the sand," she giggled a little as she remembered her castles leaning her head against his shoulder. "They never looked like a castle though more like a big mound of sand." She sighed happily looking out towards the night sky.

The Hound

T
That sounded nice, a dinner for two. Putting his arm around her shoulders again after she sat next him he smiled, remembering the fond times from when he was younger with his family on this beach. "Yeah, I have." He nodded. As she spoke he tried to imagine Sophia making "sand castles" which were just giant hills of sand. It made him chuckle. This was just what he needed, some time to relax and unwind. "I could imagine..." Sand castles were a fond memory for Turin. Mostly because of a funny vid he had seen on the holo-net, but fond none the less.

The stars were starting to peek out of the violet darkness, the sun finally giving way to the darkness of night. "So about that dinner..." he started. He didn't know when the two of them would be able to meet again, he just hoped that it wasn't on the field of battle as Captain and Lieutenant.
@[member="Sophia Walsh"]

"We should do that soon and don't worry I'll pick out a nice place." She knew how busy things could get especially around here. Knowing her father he would go and try to transfer him however she wouldn't let that happen. Before the next big battle she wanted to see him in this more relaxed informal setting where they were able to be themselves. "Actually very soon before we end up with orders somewhere."

As it began to get a little cooler outside and the sun finished she snuggled up closer to him. She had a really good time with him today and it made her see him in a new light. "Any particular food you like best?" In the end she knew that no matter where they ended up they would still fun however Sophia still wanted to pick out the perfect restaurant. She was good with fine dinning where you needed reservations, a greasy burger joint, or anything in between. Sophia wasn't too bad at cooking herself but for a second date that may be a bit much besides she didn't want her siblings butting in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom