Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Its gonna cost you an arm---maybe a leg.

Time: 2 pm

Before we begin, I am gonna need a few things.

James stretched his arms out and yawned as he stumbled off the Drunken Angel. Reed came behind him, as always. The spacer had spent several hours in hyperspace and just got back to home, sweet home. He was looking forward to a nap, but first, more alcohol than a wise man would consume.

He stumbled into the messhall and saw that it was mostly empty, that was ok with him. Sitting at one of the tables, Stardust was bent over something in her lap. The indomitable and charismatic near-human made his way over, sneaking up on her, "Good news, my admiral, another run is in the bag. How does that sound for a paycheck?"

He laughed and took a swing of the Correllian ale.

[member="stardust"]

She was deep in fixing her right arm, it was about time for it and she really needed to do so

She didn't notice anyone walk in and wouldn't be able to, all the parts in front of her laid out perfectly

She jumped causing some parts to drop and sighed

Don't.....ever ...do that"she said and turned her head to him arm open and showing the grey metal
[member="James Justice"]

James gave a shocked expression--not at her metalic arm, though that was something he didn't see coming but that she hadn't heard him. He was mostly asleep and pretty drunk, as usual, and there for clumsy.

"I'm sorry miss," he said pulling up a chair, "didn't mean to scare you," He offered her a drink from his beloved alcohol as a condolence with a friendly smile, "What you working on there?"

The spacer's roguish smoke from his tale-tell cigarette began to make a thick grey cloud on the room.

[member="stardust"]

He gave her a grin, "lemme see that, Reed and I, we be pretty darn good at parts and repairs."

The spacer pulled her closer and examined the arm, looking it over, "Feth, girl you done got krunk on this chit, now didn't ye?" He waved the cigarette between his fingers to illustrate, "These lines are completely dead, you got scortch damage on these circuits, and you almost blew this casing out," Shaking his head the near-human grabbed a hydrospanner and began poking it, 'That had is gonna have to be replaced too, ye done fethed the hell out of the wrist and finger units. I be surprised if ye could make a loose fist, hold still."

[member="stardust"]

She nodded"sure go ahead

She watches him then frowned, was her arm really that fethed uo...guess hitting and using it does wear it down"heheheh yeaaa welli guess using it for combat and stuff cam where it down and recently its been uhh not working properly "she said rubbing her neck truly embarrassed"
[member="James Justice"]

"Not working propperly?" the man's voice rose to a tone of severe bewilderment, "Ye should be surprised it even be working at all."

The man nodded to Reed, "Get the thing."

His droid gave him a cheerful reply and went out to go obey. James picked up a small arc welder and began taking it to the sensor units, "Brace yeself, miss, this gonna sting some," he cut a series of lateral lines along her sensor nodes. It would hurt, but it cut off the senses to the rest of the arm, which was what he needed to work.

Humming a tuneless song, he replaced a series of wires running along the bicep servo and hydrolic pumps. "That be a good start. Ye should be more careful, miss." he dusted the ashes off the end of his cig and resumed his work.

[member="stardust"]

Heh yeaaa"she chuckled and liked at her arm, she knew it needed to be either fixed or replaced...soon

She smiled at the droid then looked at him "right can't be to bad" she said and clenched her teeth"ah frak I'm ok"she said and sighed"

Probably need stronger material .....durasteel is good just not the best"she said
[member="James Justice"]

James nodded, ashes falling off his cig with the bobbing, "That be true. This here can't take the level of stress anymore miss," Reed brought a small cardboard box back, James set it on the table and tapped his droid's head aprpeciately, "Good boy, now I need the plates."

The droid moved off, muttering a string of sylibants. James shook his head, 'I hope ye don't fix my ship with that thar, mouth."

he replaced a few more of the electrodes and began to peel away what was left of her covering, "ye need it for sure, miss, but tell ye what, it be good ye came to good ol James-y cause he will fix ye right," chuckling he replaced the last few parts. He was glad she couldn't feel it, the pain would have made her punch his face into the next year. At that moment Reed came back with another box, still muttering angrily, if a droid could do so.

[member="stardust"]

Yea hahahah punching people who's heads are harder then rock does do that"she said chuckled "

Hahahah oh boy the amount of what he said can make a sailor blush

More like you came to me"she joked and smiled as she took his bottle and took a drink"ahhhh good drink"

[member="James Justice"]

James' eyes stayed steadily on the mechainical arm as he removed the fore arm and pulled out a new forearm from the box, "Yeah, yeah, details. They not matter. This here be your solution. Crushgaunt, modified. I been tinkering with it a while, it has a built in plasma weapon in yer finger tips here. Then you have extra grip, for that there punching," as he spoke, the man re-attached it where the previous hulk had been removed.

Satisfied, he grabbed the removed durasteel forearm and made it grab the bottle from her as a puppet. Taking a swing, he grinned and handed it back. "My alcohol always be that thar; the best." He grabbed the plates and systematically began attaching them, where the durasteel had been. When he was finally satisfied the man patted it and grabbed a synthflesh arm-glove from the box. He delicately slid it over her, "Cosmetics here, I know ye ladies like yer looks," he chuckled, "though with a face like that ye don't need much help."

He stood up and took a step back, "Well, go on and try it out thar, miss."

[member="stardust"]

Shd looked at the arm and nodded"I like it..how much

She smiled and chuckled"I'll save that ark if you don't mind...kinda important "she said and took a drink again

She stood and flexed it" huh so how do I"she shot the gun"woaj uhhh
[member="James Justice"]

James took a step back and waved his hand with a wink, "No charge for pretty ladies, or for my admiral, just keep working hard for us and that is payment enough," he watched the gun extend from her fingertips and a spread of plasma bolts fry his holoprojector the size of a coffee table to a hulk of frying metal. James sighed, "Well, now, ye know."

The spacer gave her metal arm a pat, "Now if ye dun't mind, I be exhausted and be going to bed, ye take care of yeself--and no more stupidity," He laughed and made his way to his private quarters, winding along the path. He would sleep like a baby tonight, that was for sure.

[member="stardust"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom