Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's fun being Evil

Yandi flopped down into a chair and sighed, yeah torching people and herein there scream was fun and all but even so someone who loved it it got a little tearing after a while. ~what else is there to do~ she thought as she sat there playing with her knifes. She had cut her hair shorter so now it was just over her ears, allot cooler and did not get into her face as bad as it had done before.

Shinju had been watching from the corner of the room and looked upon Vex, her apprentice was doing so well now that she had opened up but there was still much she could be taught and with a grin Shinju strolled forward. Her face showing amusement towards the girls new look and then a frown from the feelings she was siphoning from her. She was bored or in discontentment and that brought her master some amusement while she stood before her and touched the shorter hair. "What is wrong my apprnetice? Do you not like torturing the prisoners?"

" i love it, but i'm just Bored. I want something else to do, same thing day in and out gets boring." Yandi said sighing. @[member="Shinjū Aÿasha"]

@[member="Yandi Vex"]

"Ah now I see and yes that could get boring." Shinju looked at her apprentice now with a gaze in her eyes while she thought about what they could do. Well if torture wasn't on the table they could go and genocide some things or tear people apart. That was always fun... They could go and incinerate people who didn't agree with them... That could be a welcomed change of pace. There was so many things but in the end she needed to find a way to properly teach her student while also not giving into her whims. "Well what would you like to do, a little genocide? Some immolation of heretics?"

" We can do what ever you chose, But i would like to get off this planet for a while. " Yandi said " i can't stand being stuck somewhere so long. One reason why i was so glad to finely kill that bloody person i once called Father" she said, though she had not used the word "person" so to say.

@[member="Shinjū Aÿasha"]

@[member="Yandi Vex"]

"Well then there are plenty of places we can go my dear. Plenty of worlds to see all throughout fringe space." Shinju stood there and motioned as she led the way to the ship. They could go anywhere the girl wanted to and do anything. This was their space and it was a sight to behold as the Dark desire flew up towards the hungry dark. "Do you have a preference at least Vex?"

" No, not really" She said shrugging " anywhere we can have some fun is all i care about" she said with a crazed grin, as she ran her hands threw her short shagg hair.

@[member="Lady Exedō"]

@[member="Yandi Vex"]

Shinju looked at Vex and she gave a nod of her head to that. There was quite a lot happening and that they could do as she moved. "Alright then we shall go and find quite a nice place to have fun." Shinju got up with a smile and looked at what they could do while she led the way towards the ship and they would be going up to the black hex. With a smile on her face Shinju kept her going until they were standing on the bridge of the ship and it was jumping to hyperspace. THey were going somewhere quite nice to enjoy their time. Maybe find some fireworms on Mustafar.

Yandi stay quiet as she stood along side her master " Where are we going??" She asked turning her red eyes to look at her.

@[member="Lady Exedō"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom