Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Reply Its Dangerous to Go Alone

Kyra Findlay

K
She shot a glare at the kid but softened her eye. The kid had done good under fire, good enough anyways. There was no way in the nine Corellian Hells, or however many there were, that she was letting this no-name kid run off with half of the cargo that her men had nearly died for. Not a single chance. And what was with him calling her Mando?

"Stop calling me Mando," she said, patting Big Red on the back and sending him on his way. He was pretty shot up but he could still work. Scieve had already gotten to work as well, and had closed up the box of blasters and was carrying it on his shoulders. "The name's Kyra. Kyra Quez. And no, you aren't getting half. Besides...Like you were so fond of saying, you and your crew owe me big time from keeping you from ending up as Syndicate slaves or space dust. No, I think I'll take everything." This was the test.

"Crew included." She didn't let him answer to her face, she just turned around and picked up a crate under one arm and pulled out her com cylinder and began barking orders. Apparently there were more pirates than just the two she'd come out with inside her freighter. The vessel shook as a second pirate ship docked to help load up the ship faster.

Lucien Kenston Lucien Kenston

Lucien smiled at the suggestion. He truly didn't care if she took everything. This had been the most exhilarating hour of his entire life. The boys back home are going to never believe what just went down on this freighter, and he owed Kyra for that. Also, his life, of course. He takes off his mask and gave his face and hair a good shake. Got a lot sweatier than he thought during that fight.

"Ah, we finally get to names. I'm Lucien, friends call me Luke. Marc and Tre here are my best mates from my homeworld. There not goin' anywhere without me. So unless Im joining your crew with them, the cargo's all yours. We'll help you get it off this pile of junk, too."

For the trio of Lucien Marc and Tre, next stop is Nar Shadaa. If they get there in one piece, assuming no more run-ins with pirates and Mandalorians, they're way ahead schedule. Lucien liked Kyra, gave off this pirate paragon energy that he hopes to one day master. And, felt like he had already learned a thing or two in the short time they've been together. As long as he doesn't push the envelope, he hopes to chart out of here in her good graces. Who knows when she'll call in those favors.

Kyra Findlay

K
She nodded, satisfied. Another ship to add to her group meant more beds, but it also meant more credits to spend. It was a delicate balance when it came right down to it, one that she'd been riding for several decades at this point, since the end of the old Mandalorian Pirate Wars, and she didn't feel the need to stop yet.

"One other thing. You won't be joining my crew, you'll be joining his." He pointed at the Weequay that had been her right-hand man thus far. He'd deserved it, pulled more than his fair share of the burden on this gig and others. His orders are my orders unless they come from me directly. You'll meet the rest of the crew later. For now, let's hurry up and get this cargo loaded so we can get the kark out of here. CIS has been patrolling a lot more often these days." She waved her hand and motioned to get to work. The weequay still had a look of dumbfounded confusion on his face but time was ticking.

Lucien Kenston Lucien Kenston

Lucien had to do some quick recalculations in his head. This wasn't part of the plan, but could he make it work? The goal was to make to Nar Shaddaa and join a crew, so this accomplished the latter... just not how he expected it. But where would they go with the Weequay? They do eventually have to make it home, of course. Donak Prep's graduation is in five months. Not sure he wanted Kyra to know that's why, however.

Lucien smiles at Kyra, "That's fine with me." Marc and Tre give Lucien a look of confusion and slight disapproval. "Well, ahem- there would have to be some guarantees of course. We'd expect the same benefits as the rest of your crew, and the freedom to leave when we so choose. Not that its anytime soon, but we are expected back on our home-world in a few months time." Lucien heads over to a pile of cargo next to Kyra and begins packing it up, awaiting her response. Marc and Tre follow suit.'

Kyra Quez

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom