Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private It's Called Fashion Sweetie

Taking Chi Chuchi Chi Chuchi 's hand, Persie stepped out of the measurement machine, absolutely giddy. Indeed, waiting was going to be the hardest part in all of this. However, good fashion took time. Persephone wanted to endeavor in fashion herself one day and knew piecing together clothing and getting it just right was an art.

A mental note to ask her guardians to pay for sewing lessons so she could start understanding even more.

"Oh, I know.Thank yous again. I can't wait to see what you come up with."

An eager smile crested Chi's face, her mind already trying ideas, discarding them, improving on what would best flatter Persephone without going overboard. She was just thirteen after all. Persephone's brother would also have to approve of any outfit as well, especially if it was the one in his wedding. "With what you've told me today Persie, I'm sure I'll be able to put together a few outfits you'll absolutely love. And if not, you'll tell me what's wrong and I'll fix them quick as you like!"

Dropping the girl's hand in favor of a light touch to the shoulder, Chi guided her towards the Boutique's entryway. "Feel free to stop by whenever, I'll always have more tea. But! No sneak peaks."

Persephone Dashiell Persephone Dashiell

"I'm sure whatever yous create will be amazin'. I ain't got no doubts."

Being guided towards the exit, Persephone easily got the hint their time together was done. No matter, she hoped they could work together in the future. By work together, she meant picking at the womans brain and seeing her perspective on things. Thoughts on how pieces go together. Upcoming colors for the seasons. Things of that nature.

"I won't be peekin'. Thanks Miss Chi."

With that, Persephone skipped back off towards the situation, ready to talk off Makky and Myra's ear about her experience.

Chi Chuchi Chi Chuchi

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom