Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's a date

The Corellian Rose (retired)
Eliza just couldn't wipe the smile off her face as her and Jace pulled out of the Dawn's docking bay in the Mule after his tour and official christening of her ship. The spirited Corellisi had met her match that was sure. The two Corellian smugglers seemed to be hitting on all cylinders so far, and that prospect again thrilled the brunette and scared her spitless. Were they moving too fast or was this just how love at first sight worked. She had not a clue in that regard.

"Leeboo will met us later at your ship…. So what kind of supplies do you suppose we'll be needing, other than more razors."

@[member="Jace Trent"]

Jace Trent

"I aim to misbehave...
Jace looked over and saw her smile. It echoed what he felt inside. She never ceased to amaze him.
Jace wasn't sure what the future held for him, but one thing he knew for sure. He wanted her by his side.
As he drove, he reached over with his right hand and intertwined her fingers in his, returning her smile as he did so. Everything felt right in that moment.

He thought for a moment before answering.
"I'm not quite sure yet. I don't know what we are getting into. If we are staying around here, or moving towards the core. But as for what I need? I have it right here" He gave her hand a squeeze as he said that last part.
"We can stop for whatever you need, otherwise we'll just head to the Afterburner and see what Cas has gotten himself into?"

@[member="Eliza Steele"]

Their hands fit perfectly together, just as other parts did. This really was like a dream come true and the petite smuggler had to keep pinching herself to make sure it was for real. She squeezed his hand back, her dark orbs saying ditto to that last part of what Jace had said.

"Well I have plenty of razors in my ditty bag, that is if you don't mind using a pink handled one… Perhaps we should just go to the cantina and meet up with your ol' army buddy. Better to know first hand what we're getting into than not I suppose. Anyways… I want to talk with Charlie before happy hour starts," Eliza nodded.

@[member="Jace Trent"]

Jace Trent

"I aim to misbehave...
"Sounds like a plan" Jace nodded and drove off in the direction of the Afterburner cantina, where he had actually met the beautiful woman who was seated beside him.

It didn't take long before they arrived. Jace parked the mule on the side of the building stepped out of the mule, adjusting his holster as his feet hit the ground. He lead the way inside and looked around. His friend wasn't there yet, or at least, Jace couldn't see him. He looked back at Eliza and shrugged. "I guess he's not here yet, but then again, we are an hour early." He nodded toward the bar. "Thirsty?"
@[member="Eliza Steele"]

"I'll take a spiced caf… bit early for me to start drinking, plus need to keep a clear head when your friend does appear," Eliza replied, then motioned to a hallway to the side of the bar.

"I'm gonna go see if Charlie is in the back office… I'll take care of my business so we can take care of our business," the dark-eyed brunette winked before turning on her booted heel and swaggering off to see her bartender friend, who owned the Afterburner.

@[member="Jace Trent"]

Jace Trent

"I aim to misbehave...
Jace nodded as Eliza walked away. He sat in the corner booth so he could have an eye on the door.
When the server droid arrived, Jace ordered two spiced cafs.

Moments later, the droid returned with the hot beverages. Jace sipped his as he waited for Eliza to return. His mind began to wander to his friend.
Cas, what have you gotten yourself into.
@[member="Eliza Steele"]

It didn't take too long before the petite smuggler showed back up with a satisfied smile on her face as she made her way across the bar to the corner booth that Jace had procured for them. The dark-eyed brunette slid in next to the ruggedly handsome Corellian and placed her right hand on the smuggler's left thigh while her left hand stayed above the table taking possession of her mug of spiced caf; that way just in case her holstered blaster was in easy reach off her right hip.

"Everything is all set for Charlie to watch over the 'Dawn for us… So any sign of your buddy yet?" Eliza asked, raising the mug to her lips to take a sip of the steamy hot drink. Yes, she had said us.

@[member="Jace Trent"]

Jace Trent

"I aim to misbehave...
@[member="Eliza Steele"]
Jace smiled at Eliza as she sat down.
"Not yet, but he's got 10 minutes till he's late."

Five minutes later
Cassus Denko walked into the Afterburner. Cas' ginger hair had gained a little white in it since Jace had last seen him, though he still kept the high and tight style of the military. He wore basic spacer clothing and a heavy blaster on his hip. Jace was used to Cas being a clown, but there was no humor in his face now. His face now held a look of fear. His eyes locked onto to Jace's and he darted for the table and sat across from Eliza and Jace. He completely ignored the coffee haired smuggler and spoke directly to Jace.
"Sarge, you gotta help me!" He looked over his shoulder, as if looking for someone "I'm in deep, real deep. They're gonna kill me!"

Eliza gave the ginger haired man a hard looking over, then tapped Jace's leg twice and slid out of the booth to let them talk. The petite smuggler took her hot drink with her, then made her way towards the entrance of the cantina to another table to watch the door just in case there was indeed someone following her lover's friend.

[member="Jace Trent"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom