Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's a date

Jace Trent

"I aim to misbehave...
Jace awoke. Everything was peaceful quiet. He was laying in his bed in the Captain's cabin aboard his ship the Defiance. Something wasn't different about waking up this time though. He was not alone in his bed....

He looked down at the brunette head that rested on his chest. Her warm, naked body fit perfectly next to his, like a puzzle piece. Her head slowly rose and fell with the rhythm of his breathing.

He smiled and kissed the top of her head, breathing in her scent as he did. He could get used to waking up like this.
He ran his fingers gently through her hair, she began to stir... "Good morning..."
@[member="Eliza Steele"]

The Corellian Rose (retired)
The pillow beneath her head was not the spirited Corellisi's usual one. This one was warm, rose and fell in a gentle wave, and had the most soothing rhythmic beat. It even vibrated ever so slightly as an oh so familiar baritone voice was heard and hot breath tickled her ear. That's when Eliza knew she had died and gone to heaven in the arms of an angel.

"Mmmm It is a good morning..." the dark-eyed brunette purred, raising her head up to gaze into a pair of baby blues attached to a ruggedly handsome smuggler. "After a great day yesterday, and an even better last night." she added flashing a very knowing smile and a waggle of her sienna brows while moving to cover Jace with her petite body, then pressing a kiss to his lips.

"So… What's on the agenda today, hmm?"

@[member="Jace Trent"]

Jace Trent

"I aim to misbehave...
He looked up into her coffee eyes.
"It was a great day, and I can't really complain about the evening." His comment was rewarded with a playful assault brought on by the gorgeous brunette. She nailed him in the ribs, but he was able to grab her by the wrists and turned over, pinning her to the bed with him on top. During the tussle, the covers had fallen away which revealed their nakedness. He looked into her eyes, the tussle seemed to stop, he leaned down and kissed her. Another round started, Jace had lost count which round it actually was.

------------------------------------------------------------
Jace dried himself and walked out of the shower. He tied towel around his waist and walked back into room. Eliza lay there snuggled in the covers. He smiled as he walked past her to his desk. His comlink was blinking. Upon checking it, he saw that he had a message. A contact of his wanted to meet. He put down his comm, and walked over and sat down on the corner of the bed. He bent down and kissed her on her bare shoulder.
"What would you like to do? We could ship out and go to the Wheel? Check out the scenery on Naboo? Or....If you want, we could take a job together? Whatever you want." He smiled
@[member="Eliza Steele"]
"

After their last round of play, Eliza decided to lounge in the bed and give Jace some space. It wasn't that she didn't want to share a shower with him. Force knows the previous one was very hot and steamy and worth every drop of precious water spent. But that was just it, she didn't want their relationship to be all about SEX; even as great as it was. Plus, she wanted to explore more in depth all the common interests they had in order to better build a solid foundation for a possible future together beyond just 'seeing each other'. Yes, Lizzy girl had gone there already.

So when her ruggedly handsome smuggler returned from his shower dressed only in a towel wrapped low on his hips, the spirited Corellisi resisted the natural want and desire with much effort on her part to snatch it and start the whole process over again. The brunette just smiled sweetly up at him with her dark chocolate eyes after Jace kissed her bare shoulder as she thought about the options he'd given for their next adventure.

"Hmmm, not the Wheel this time. Now Naboo is very tempting as I hear Lake Country is to die for, but…. I think a job would be our best bet at the moment. Let's put some creds away for a proper trip to Naboo at a later time, mhm?"

Eliza wrapped the sheet around her shapely body, then slipped off the bed to make her way to the refresher brushing past him, letting the sheet drop to the floor right before closing the door and flashing a playful grin his way as she did.

@[member="Jace Trent"]

Jace Trent

"I aim to misbehave...
He bit his lip as the sheet fell from her body. The urge to follow her was strong. But Jace resisted. There would be plenty of time for that later. Jace.....well, Jace was smitten. He intended to hold on to her, and never let her go.

He went to his dresser and began to dress. He pulled on his brown trousers with the Corellian yellow stripe. Then he pulled on a white shirt and clipped on his suspenders with the attached shoulder harness. He placed his slug-thrower in the holster. He pulled on his socks, then his boots. Then he snapped on his utility belt with his thigh holster, which he tied down. He made sure his DL-44 heavy blaster was secure, then he went over to his desk.

His comm was blinking. The same contact from earlier had send another message. This one had a sense of urgency. The message stated that they needed to see Jace, and now. Jace keyed in the reply, stating to meet him at the 'Afterburner' on Ord Mantell in 13 standard hours.

Now dressed, Jace waited for the beautiful woman to emerge from the refresher. @[member="Eliza Steele"]

Eliiza reappeared about ten minutes later, freshly showered smelling of Jace's Old Spice Swagger body wash in a towel wrapped around her torso. Her long layered chocolate tresses were still damp though fingered into place. The petite smuggler dropped the towel, then flashed a smile as she reached for her under things. She went about putting them on followed by her spacer attire, and didn't mind her new partner watching the show either.

"We really need to stop by the 'Dawn so I can get me some clean clothes and my personal items since I'm shipping out with you. I didn't use your toothbrush, but I did use your razor, which by the way definitely needs a new blade, sweetheart," Eliza teased lightly as she slipped on her vest to top off her typical smuggling outfit.

"So did you get anything lined up yet for our first job together? I'm actually quite excited."

@[member="Jace Trent"]

Jace Trent

"I aim to misbehave...
To say that watching her dress wasn't arousing would have been a lie. But, the message he received had his attention divided....slightly
Her use of sweetheart pulled him back to her. He looked at her and smiled.
He stood up from his desk and walked over to the still damp Eliza. He grabbed her face with both his hands, then leaned down and kissed her ever so gently. His face was harder then it had been since he first met her.
The message on his comm had belonged to an old comrade of his from the Galactic Army. He was in trouble. That was all Jace knew. But it had put him on edge. However, kissing her took away some of the worry. He tried to hide the concern in his eyes, but she was sharp and would probably pick up on it.

He forced a fake smile.
"Well, good news. I have an errand in Worlport, I can but more razors there." He forced a wink

"While we're there, I'll see what I can get lined up for us"
@[member="Eliza Steele"]

Eliza knew the moment Jace looked over at her from his desk, there was something bothering the smuggler; something that had come to light while she had been in the shower. It was written all over the Corellian's brooding face and his body language that much she could tell. They might have only known each other a couples of days, but already the brunette felt like she knew him like it had been a couple of years. And that scared her spitless to think about that, yet didn't in a way.

Grabbing his hands, the spirited Corellisi fixed her coffee gaze seriously into the man's blue robing searching them after he tried to pass off a false smile and a forced wink on her.

"Jace… Let's get one thing straight right now, partner to partner. I don't want you holding back on something that is going to affect both of us in the end. What ever is eating at you, I want you to feel you can come to me with it on the level. I prefer not to beat around the bush or be kept in the dark to protect me. So… What's this errand about, hmm?"

@[member="Jace Trent"]

Jace Trent

"I aim to misbehave...
Her eyes cut right through him. It was unsettling, yet strangely comforting at the same time. It was obvious that she sense the conflict inside of him.
Her request wasn't unreasonable. He took a deep breath and responded.
"I got a message from an ol' buddy of mine from my army days. We survived many things we shouldn't have. We've saved eachother's hides so many times, that I've forgot who owes who now. Well, he messaged me that he needed to meet...But he added an old code word that we used to use when we were in trouble. I don't know what he's gotten himself into, but it has to be bad. I have to help him."
He let that sink in for a moment.
"I'll understand if you don't want to get involved, but my friend needs me, I have to help."
@[member="Eliza Steele"]

Eliza listened thoughtfully to what Jace shared with her and considered all the pros and cons of the situation at hand. There was only one thing she could say to him.

"Well if he's your friend, and you feel you need to help him, then I want to be right by your side in doing so," the dark-eyed brunette nodded sincerely in support of her partner, then leaned in and kissed the ruggedly handsome smuggler.

"Well let's get a move on shall we… Got's lot to accomplish before your buddy shows up. I need to talk to Charlie too about watching over the ol' girl for me while I'm gone. We are taking Leeboo with us, aren't we?" Eliza was a good mechanic in her own right, but her LE series repair droid was very good, and he usually handled all the major maintenance and repairs on the 'Dawn for her.

@[member="Jace Trent"]

Jace Trent

"I aim to misbehave...
Jace felt his heart melt. He let a genuine smile shine through his hard face.
He looked right into her eyes and said quietly "Don't ever leave my side"
After returning her kiss, he went to the cockpit and sat in his chair and began firing up the Defiance. She rumbled to life as he went through the pre-flight checks. Once everything checked out, he put on the head gear and got clearance for departure.

The Defiance disembarked from the Jubilee Wheel and made the short trip to Ord Mantell.

The city of Worlport filled the viewscreen as Jace brought the Defiance in to land at hanger 23. He looked over to his beautiful partner. "I never thought that I could love this city more..." He gave her a wink. A real wink this time
@[member="Eliza Steele"]

"I don't plan to, well except to use the 'fresher," she quipped lightly, giving his hand a squeeze.

Eliza was just amazed at how quickly they fell into their respective new rolls; Jace the captain and she his first mate. The brunette eased herself into the co-pilot's spot and began helping the ruggedly handsome smuggler get the Defiance ready for departure from the Jubilee Wheel as if this was something they'd been doing for a long time.

It only took them a short time to make their way back to the surface of Ord Mantell from the orbiting space station. "Well I certainly am growing to love the city more and more as it takes root with me," the petite smuggler smiled back with a certain gleam in her dark chocolate eyes that expressed her sediments on the subject they were skirting the edges of.

As they road in the two-seater "The Mule", a small utility speeder that was used to haul things, down the loading ramp of the L4000 transport, Eliza turned to Jace and pointed to the right with her hand. "The 'Dawn is berthed in Docking Bay 77 on the other side of Worlport. Do you want to go there first, then make our way back grabbing supplies as we do before meeting up with your friend at the Afterburner? I'm just dying to show off my baby to you…. and maybe christen her as well," the spirited Corellisi said, flashing a lopsided grin his way before pulling down her goggles.

@[member="Jace Trent"]

Jace Trent

"I aim to misbehave...
Jace nodded as he listened. Weighing the best choice of what to do first whether to go to her ship or to gather supplies first. His decision was made once she finished her sentence.

Jace jerked the wheel to the right in the direction of hanger bay 77 and he punched the accelerator. A tour of the Dawn sounded like the best choiice at the moment.....@[member="Eliza Steele"]

Arriving in no time flat to the docking bay where Steele's YT-1930 Light freighter was kept, the petite smuggler opened the hangar door with a key code pressed into the band on her wrist chrono so they could drive in, then closed it behind them.

"Well, that's my baby," Eliza smiled with Corellian pride as she slid out of the Mule and made her way over to the starboard boarding ramp that was lowering as she approached. The brunette led the way up and into the 'Dawn, quickly showing Jace the layout as they made their tour first starting off in the cargo holds, then around the circular corridor passing through the lounge and galley on the starboard side, followed by the cockpit that was centralized up front unlike the YT-1300's and 2400's, which she did not prefer.

"I have the controls set up as such that one pilot can fly and defend her, if need be."

Next, Eliza showed the small medbay and the three guest cabins on the port side, then hers, the captian's quarters. It wasn't as nicely appointed as the one on the Defiance, but it was comfortable with a full sized bunk, desk with data station. On the nightstand next to the bed was a framed holopic of her father and late mother with her as a little girl on a sandy gold beach. There was a large holo of the Coronet City skyscape at sunset on the wall, plus one extra chair, which had a few scattered clothes on it; one in particular was a red satin bathrobe with a Krayt Dragon on the back.

Her chocolate gaze went to the article of clothing, then to the ruggedly handsome smuggler, catching his baby blues gawking at it. "I picked that up on Tatooine a while back. It has matching lingerie to go with it, but sadly I've never had the right opportunity to wear it… Shall I pack the set?" she asked with playful mischief in her tone.

@[member="Jace Trent"]

Jace Trent

"I aim to misbehave...
Jace couldn't help but smile. The Dawn was absolutely beautiful. Second only to her Captain. The Corellian made ship was in fact his favorite of all the Corellian freighter model. Eliza had incredible taste. The ship was in pristine condition, a testament to her Captain.
He soaked in the tour, taking in every detail.

In response to Eliza's coy question, Jace just dumbly nodded. He was distracted by things that he hoped would be happening later...
@[member="Eliza Steele"]

"I thought so," Eliza smirked playfully, then climbed up onto the chair and reached up into the overhead compartment of her foot locker and pulled out a large duffel bag.

The petite brunette jumped down, then opened the foot locker doors and started grabbing items from hangers on a rod, the vanity top, and the drawers below, making sure to let Jace get a peak of the matching lingerie to the red satin robe before stuffing it into the bag too.

Having setting out clean clothes for her to change into, the dark-eyed smuggler began to unbutton her shirt while walking over to the bed, then her chocolate gaze went to her boots as she sat down. "Care to pull those off for me, flyboy?" she smiled with a mischievous up take to the corner of her lips.

@[member="Jace Trent"]

Jace Trent

"I aim to misbehave...
He quarters we're nice, though not as spacious as his. But the decor was better. Jace was a military man. His quarters just had the essentials. Hers were more inviting.

He would have offered to help her pack, but he would just be in the way since he didn't know where anything was, and he learned a long time ago to never go through a woman's things.

As she packed, Jace's mind went to his friend. What kind of trouble was he in? And what did he want from Jace?

An unbuttoning of a shirt brought Jace back. The mischievous grin pulled Jace forward. He pulled of her right boot, then her left. He returned a mischievous grin of his own and leaned in for a passionate kiss
@[member="Eliza Steele"]

Eliza could tell there was a flicker of detachment there for a moment as it seemed Jace's thoughts were elsewhere until the temptation in front of him brought him back to the moment at hand. By the time the ruggedly handsome smuggler got her boots off, she'd shed her shirt… then he leaned in to kiss her passionately, arms holding him up on the top of the mattress over her as she laid back, legs straddling his body.

"Shall we try to break this bunk too?" she giggled softly, then pulled him down on top of her, reengaging their previous passionate kiss.

@[member="Jace Trent"]

Jace Trent

"I aim to misbehave...
Every second spent with Eliza, Jace just became more and more smitten. She was making quick work of the wall around his heart. That cold lump that stopped beating years ago.

Jace gave himself over to the Corellian vixen. His clothes found their way once again to the floor and two began rolling in the sheets.
@[member="Eliza Steele"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom