Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's a date then.

It had been little over a week since the incident on Binaros. In that time, Adenn had done many things, though always, somewhere in his mind, floated the words "It's a date then." Said date would possibly be with Hawk. He honestly didn't know if she had been joking or not, but Adenn was always true to his word. Adenn decided to take the risk, that's why he found himself in the Oyu'baat. The oldest bar on Mandalore. He had come in some time before and simply sat there, working up the nerve to call her. Finally doing so, Adenn took his helmet off and placed the call to Hawk. Whenever the call would go through, Adenn would smile his most charismatic smile and say.

"Hey Hawk! It's Adenn, from Binaros. I offered you then to take you out to a bar here on Mandalore. The offer still stand." Adenn smiled a bit again, "So, if you're nearby. I could take you out to a bar. It's the Oyu'baat, oldest bar on Mandalore. Might not be the best looking, but it has that Mando charm. What do you say, humor me please?"

[member="Kelsie Sylvan"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom