Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Ithari Swarm Frigates Take 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cedric Dorn

C
dsfg_zps91cd31ba.jpg
http://ignusdei.deviantart.com/art/Shathak-Ovigas-269581498
Intent: To Create a Mass-Produced common ship for the Moross Crusade to utilize in their great journey.
Development Thread:

Manufacturer: CETO (Formerly Moross Shipwrights/KDY)

Model: Ithari Swarm Frigates(ISF's)

Affiliation: Open Market

Modularity: Yes

Production: Mass-Produced

Material: Durasteel

Description: The Ithari Swarm Frigates exist for one reason and one reason alone, to serve as the central backbone of the Moross fleet. These frigates are the ship that were most often associated with the Moross Religion, and its Crusade. The ship itself is fearsome looking, with its features being “squid-like”. Its front appears to have four claws, tow on either side and a central pair of “jaws” within the middle, this gives the Frigate a truly fearsome appearance when it first shows its face in combat.
Aside from their appearance the Ithari Swarm Frigates are in fact rather normal ships of their size. Their main combat roll is to lay down firepower alongside the heavier Destroyer classes within their fleet, though groups of these ships do perfectly well on their own. The Ithari Swarm Frigates have absolutely no fighters aboard, because of this they are reliant on other ships and their own point defense laser cannons against Starfighters and bombers, this makes the ship rather vulnerable to strafing runs from smaller craft.

Classification: Frigate

Role: Formerly to be the main backbone of the Moross Fleet.

Height: 250m

Width: 450m

Length: 850m

Power Core Generator/Reactor: I-a2b solar ionization reactor

Hyperdrive Rating: 2.0

Minimum Crew: 400

Optimal Crew: 2500

Armaments: Heavy Cruiser, Heavy Guns
-70 Turbo-lasers
-30 Ion Cannons
-10 Warhead launchers

Hangar: Heavy Guns

Passenger Capacity:
-2,000 Soldiers

Non-combative Attachments: Sensors, Shields, Life Support, Standard Ship Born Stuff.
Cargo Capacity: 5000 Tons

Consumables: 1 year

Sublight Speed and Maneuverability: 7

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
Firstly, the weapons loadout. You have 130 guns and 23 warheads(assuming a heavy warhead is twice as effective as a normal warhead) and 4 tractor beams. The maximum loadout for a heavy guns focused heavy cruiser is 8 tractors plus ONE OF 150 guns or 36 warhead launchers. You currently have 87% of the maximum allowable guns and 64% of the maximum allowable warhead launchers. This, even with your tractor beam capacity halved, is far too much for one ship in my opinion.

Secondly, your passenger capacity. The 2000 soldiers doesn't really matter, but 40 'armor vehicles' would go into hanger, which, considering this vessel is a heavy guns heavy cruiser, is non-existent. Please remove this.

@[member="Soliael Devin Talith"]

Cedric Dorn

C
WOW. I read the chart completely wrong. Awwwwkwaarrdddd.

Will edit immediately.

@[member="Jaxton Ravos"] Edits made

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
Can I get you to further edit the guns down to 65 total or the warheads down to 12? And if you could, give me some form of an accreditation to the artist?

@[member="Soliael Devin Talith"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom