Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Itching for Roleplay

I haven't touched Kail in several months, and even then it was only a brief appearance in a faction dominion...

I am very interested in picking up where I left off on my only Jedi, but have no clear sense of direction. Currently she's a member of the Galactic Alliance, is an archaeologist by trade, and a Jedi Padawan who formerly served the Silver Jedi Order. I'd like to get involved in a storyline that suits her abilities; such as her expertise on ancient Sith.

So if anyone has any ideas, or would like to roleplay with my character then please give me a shout out. :)

Gray Watcher said:
Hey there! I have something she might be interested in. If you are curious I can pm you or you can pm me and we can talk about it.
Feel free to shoot me a PM.

Jack Raxis said:
I was a Wandering Soul, Drawn to Red Canyons (Forcers/Open)
I'm more interested in something on a smaller scale, as I haven't wrote her in quite a while. Thanks for the offer, however!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom