Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private It Was the Heat of the Moment. Telling Me What My Heart Meant

Katarine laughed at his mention of seafood. It was funny that two strangers who were so opposite would find each other in a library. Her favorite food was seafood, and here she was a Jedi when he so obviously did not like them. The galaxy sure was a strange place.

She lead him out of the room and back down to the lobby. Together they trucked down the crowded streets to the small dive bar she had seen when she checked into her motel room. They took a seat and a droid bustled over to take their order as holographic menus appeared before them.

"It looks like you are in luck. Not much seafood on the menu."

Gray Venasir Gray Venasir

"Whew, that's a relief. I've had more than enough seafood the last year."

The bar Katarine had taken Gray too was quite nice. Turned down lights, enough space between the tables, good service-droids. And it seemed that the number of rich, sophisticated pieces of bantha poodoo was close to zero.

"Let's see, I think I'll take the reek steak. And any wine you can recommend to it."

The droid took his menu, and transmitted to order to the kitchen. In his old smuggling days, it hadn't been often that Gray was having dinner at a place that served some proper food. It was either some form of energy bar or a simple lunch when he was on a job, or eating at a smaller bar frequented by smugglers and other low-life. And they seldom had good food.

"Decided what you'll have yet? Or has the food changed so much since... your earlier life, that it is difficult?"

K KAR

Reactions: KAR
The atmosphere in the bar was a pleasant surprise. It looked like a dive from the outside, but inside there was good service and decent background music. Of course Katarine had no idea who the band was, but they sounded nice. She opened her menu and scanned, realizing in an instant that the galaxies food choices had changed a bit in the last several hundred years. As if he could read her mind Gray asked about that and she laughed, still looking at the menu.

"You know things are certainly different. I'll try the sullust kabobs. The description says fruit and meat. Seems easy enough, and whatever wine you bring will be fine." The droid took her menu and scooted off towards the kitchen.

A few moments latter the droid had returned with a wine label that said it was the fields of Naboo. It had a flowery sweet taste and the droid recommended it to bring out the natural flavors of the meat they would be enjoying. Katarine raised her glass slightly and smiled across the table.

"Cheers then." She took a sip and nodded. "It certainly is sweet. I don't think I've ever had a wine from Naboo."

Gray Venasir Gray Venasir

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom