Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It takes a miracle.

It was a sunny day in the great planet of Coruscant. It was a shame that Undin had gotten involved in a bar fight after drinking way too much Banta milk. He had accidentaly vomited on someone's shoes and that person punched Undin, which pushed him into another guy who punched him. Undin being the child he was, he wasn't going to let those two punks leave without a fewer teeth , but as he was going for a full head punch , the first guy crouched down, making Undin punch another stranger.

That started a chain reaction, which did not stop until the whole bar was involved. It was punches and kicks everywhere. Undin got up from a punch and recevied an accidental kick and so on.
This continued until noon and at that point, the boy was knocked up , with a broken nose face all bloody and some more injuries. He was lucky his sabers weren't stolen.
He thought it would take a miracle now to save him.

[member="Irajah Ven"]

Coruscant had recently been wracked by war. The Galactic Alliance had taken it from the Sith, but the coup had not been bloodless. While the military casualties were all counted, tallied and treated, the denizens of Coruscant itself had suffered. That was what brought Doctor Irajah Ven here now. She had signed up to offer aid to those affected by the war who hadn't been taken care of by their own military doctors. At least, that was one reason.

She was headed for her first assignment, down to level 5122. Her survival Medpack was slung over one shoulder as she walked (this city was enormous, why hadn't they assigned speeders or something to the Aid workers, huh?) toward the rendezvous point for the rest of her team.

But carrying around a backpack sized medpack with a huge red cross on it tended to attract attention. And it wasn't as though she were going to tell someone no.

Irajah was walking past a bar when she pulled up short. A small Jawa came scurrying out, almost slamming in to her. It looked up, caught sight of the medpack and started yammering away.

"I'm sorry, I don't understand," Irajah said, slightly bemused.

The Jawa reached up, tugging at her sleeve and then at her pack. Without letting go, he (she? it? Irajah had no idea) started to pull her in to the bar.

"Okay, okay, I get it, someone's hurt. Stop pulling, I'll come," she said. She could help but smile inwardly. Communication was always possible.

Heading in to the bar, it looked like a right mess. How many people had been involved in this fight? Looked like probably the whole bar at one point or another. But now, the place was almost empty. There was the Jawa of course, a sullen looking bartender who was sweeping up broken glass and-

Irajah hurried over to the young man- not a kid but young indeed. Kneeling beside him, she settled her back down beside her. Was he even conscious?

"Nice place you've got," she glanced over at the bartender. "Letting kids get beat up."

The bartender gave her a withering look. "That kid started it as far as I'm concerned. Don't want a fight? Don't vomit on the shoes of a Trandoshan."

"You let a kid drink??"

"Lady, it was bantha milk. Shouldn't have been able to get an infant drunk off that stuff. Now shut up or get out of my bar."

She shook her head, turning her attention back to [member="Undin Jaii"] . "Hey, can you hear me?"

The only thing Undin could see was black. He couldn't feel his legs of arms. His ears caught something. A voice, he barely understood it, he could hear his heart beating stronger than the sound. He understood something along the lines of Ayy, can you dear me? . He had no idea what that meant. He tried to reply, but he could barely speak "Deaar? Noo, no dears in here". After using pretty much his lasting energy to speak, he passed out.

[member="Irajah Ven"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom