Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private It Happened on Melcov Street

Talon Aegis

T
Talon stood there in the rain, watching men walk into a building. It was early in the morning, before the sun showed its face. The alley he stood in was moist, the street, known as Melcov Street, had its own view. Homeless looking for shelter, business people running from cover to cover, and others did their own tasks. This Talon was in front of was known as the Sherelria, home to one of the most corrupt, and wealthy men in the galaxy. These people are the ones who would hire someone like the Mandalorian to murder, steal, and eliminate the competition.

Looking around, he turned and walked back, the door had too many guards, and others were bound to be among the crowds. This job was difficult, and would need an upper level silent entry, and with the rain, climbing up glass was almost impossible. Talon went back to scout out different locations, he had information on this facility and most signs said the only way to get in is the entrance. No roof pads, and hundreds of cameras. What had he gotten into.

Adenn Kyramud Adenn Kyramud

Melcov street. Adenn hadn't been there before, nor would he be here again, once this was finished. He'd come here for a personal mission, one that happened to involve the wealthy that hid away in this back alley. A violent involvement to say the least. Much as Talon had done, Adenn was scouting out the area, seeing the various cameras and guards littered about, along with the local people. However, these things didn't give pause to Adenn the way they did to Talon, because he had little time to waste on such petty things. Yet, he also knew that he couldn't just go in guns blazing.

Making his way along the rooftops near the target building, Adenn noted another individual some ways away that seemed to have a similar goal. However, Adenn couldn't recognize the person, and as such simply continued on his way, making his way closer to the edge of the building he was standing on. Sneering at the building somewhat, Adenn pulled up his cloak over his body before hiding away under an awning. There he pulled out his personal rifle(E'care in sig) and aimed down sights, carefully taking in the various guards and marking their positions. As he stood there, the rain pattering away, Adenn kept an eye on the other individual as well, making sure to see what this other person would do, and whether they could be an ally or an enemy.

Talon Richwood

Talon Aegis

T
Turning and walking off, he needed more planning, there were many different ways in, but getting out is the problem. His plan may just be to go in as a guard and jumping out a window when the job was done. Looking around he thought he saw a familiar person, but that didn't matter, he was busy. Walking to a bar he went in to talk to someone, "You are going to have to compensate more for this job."

"This can be done, just I'll have to shorten your time, I have a lot riding on this." The man was masked in shadow had enough showing a grin. Talon stood up after a while of negotiating. Walking outside he watched as a guard passed another, must be a switch. Talon watched as one of the guards walked into a building.

This must be the last switch of the day, that guard will be there all night, taking the nightshift. Following the guard he pondered if anyone would notice, but the last few days of watching showed that this guard tended to leave a couple minutes before the next shift. Inside Talon walked up brandishing a large knife, bring it onto the man's neck. Dragging the body off, he put it in a dumpster, on a different body.

Sitting in the alley, he pondered on what more to do.

As Talon moved to speak with his employer, Adenn moved closer to the building, pulling his cloak about himself, making himself invisible. Only a keen eye would be able to see the slight waver in the air as water tapped away at the cloak, most others wouldn't notice anything at all. Now properly hidden, Adenn moved to the edge of the building he was atop and gazed across the guards once more. In doing so he noticed the other individual taking down a guard, before taking cover once more. That solidified the fact in Adenn's mind that they had similar objectives, but it still remained to be seen if they wouldn't fight later.

Ignoring that, Adenn took a few steps away from the ledge, then rushed forward in a blur and jumped the gap between the two buildings, using his repulsors to give him the extra boost to make it. Landing atop the building, he made sure he was still fully cloaked, before making his way towards the roof access. There were a pair of guards present, along with cameras, and more elsewhere, but it didn't matter to Adenn. Instead, Adenn marched calmly towards the pair of guards by the door. He was invisible to them, alongside all cameras on the building, though they would eventually note a disturbance in the air where Adenn walked. Once he was close, Adenn prepared a flash grenade and waited for a flash of lightning. As the flash of lightning came, Adenn released the flash bang in sync with the lightning, and once it hit the ground it went off, temporarily blinding the cameras and the guards.

The flash bang was covered by the lightning, leaving the guards to believe it had been the lightning, even as Adenn had snuck past them. As the door swished closed behind him, Adenn simply made his way further into the building, making his way down the stairs, and closer to the ones he'd come to kill, and the items to steal.

Talon Richwood

Talon Aegis

T
Looking up Talon heard a noise, something was happening near the entrance, and looking over he saw something moving inside the entrance. Talon ran, firing a grapple under a light and pulled himself over the wall before the guards got themselves together. Sliding in a front, the entrance seemed empty, the guards all moving outside. He looked around, turning on his heat sensors spotting something moving down the stairs.

Following the path to the stairs, he quietly opened the door he aimed down the hall spotting a person. His revolver was pointing at the signature.

(Sorry so short, it's 4am) Adenn Kyramud Adenn Kyramud

Adenn slipped down the stairs swiftly and quietly, all but invisible still, with only water left to mark his path. All around the stairs were relatively open to be seen, though they were somewhat shrouded in darkness. This was beneficial for Adenn, as it allowed him to slide over the railing and down to the ground. As such, all that Talon would see is Adenn's signature slip away as he pointed his revolver at him.

Once Adenn was on the ground, he moved into the cover of darkness, away from the stairs by a few steps, his eyes locked on the stairs. His battle computer had alerted him that someone had followed him, so Adenn wanted to be careful. After a handful of seconds, Adenn left his cover and moved deeper into the warehouse, stalking past the pair of patrols he came across.

Keeping his weapon close at hand, Adenn tucked himself into cover, eyes searching the surrounding area, looking to see what the situation in the warehouse would be further in. At the same time, he kept an eye on where he'd come from, to make sure whoever had followed him wouldn't continue to do so.

Talon Richwood

Talon Aegis

T
Following the signature down the stairs, some footsteps caused Talon to stop and the thing to get ahead. His infrared showed the person move away from him, while guards were moving up the hall. Once they got lose enough, he jumped out, landing his knife in one of them, and stabbing the other's neck. Looking back around he briefly lost sight of the man but then focused back onto him. Pointing his revolver at the corner he looked around, to make sure no more signatures were there. "Who the hell are you."

The situation was tense and this would be a set back, while he was in the building he would need to carry out the job. This event would put the building in lockdown, exceeding the contract time. "You do know, whatever you're here for may have just been ended, building will be going into lockdown. If you want to get out of here, help me finish my job and I'll help you with yours."

Talon was looking around with his infrared watching the front door open, with guards piling in, lockdown would be soon, so there was limited time.

Whoever was following him was able to follow him, though Adenn didn't know how just yet. It didn't matter in the end, as Talon appeared and raised his weapon, Adenn raised his own, pointing E'care towards the others face. It was then that he got a clear glimpse of who it was, and memory reminded him of when and where he'd seen this person before. Speaking lowly, Adenn responded.
"Talon Richwood, a surprise that you're here while I have a mission here as well." Lowering his weapon, Adenn turned his back towards the man and observed their surroundings. "I'm Adenn, if you remember me from the cave mission on Domhanda."

As Talon spoke once more, Adenn recognized half his words to be true. The guards were indeed going into lockdown, but that didn't mean that Adenn would so easily accept Talon's help, not that Talon needed to know that. However, Adenn snorted before raising to stand fully in the cover of darkness, nodding to Talon as he stood.
"We'll work together then, I'm here for data and people, mainly to kill those people. Any data we retrieve will remain mine, unless it's directly to your mission, whatever that may be."

Waiting a few more moments for Talons response, Adenn would move after Talon responded, moving further into the warehouse and deeper into cover, pulling his hiding cloak closer about himself, rendering himself invisible.

Talon Richwood

Talon Aegis

T
"Adenn, it's been a while, I do remember the caves." Talon said before turning and pointing his blaster up, after he talked about lockdown. "Understood, all data found will be yours, we'll do my mission as we do yours." Deciding to not tell Adenn his mission, Talon moved to behind some crates as someone moved down the stairs.

"Appears no one is down here." The voice said. From behind him another man stepped out. "We'll send a search party down here after we're done looking through the upper floors."

Once the men continued up stairs Talon followed Adenn's signature, "My mission is on the top floors, if we can get up there I can get us out with my ship. When I studied this place I realized that vents all go on lockdown and open up ever five minutes to let air in, we can use that to our advantage, but it will take a while." Sounds came from above them, heavy footsteps of guards searching the next floor. Once they were done with that, they'd be coming down.

Nodding in agreement, Adenn stopped at the corner of the next intersection, having moved half a dozen feet from Talon's position. There he paused to attach a remote thermal detonator to the corner, while making sure not to be seen. Then, peeking around the corner, Adenn noted the pair of individuals further away. Calmly stepping out into the hallway, still cloaked, Adenn gazed about, taking note of everything in view, while also seeing if his target was here. Taking a step towards Talon once he was finished, Adenn responded in a hushed voice.
"Very well. There's a staircase towards the back, down this hallway. Two guards are there, but for now, nothing else. We can travel up that way; according to scans, there's also an office in that direction, so I'll be taking that. I'll take the right guard if you take the left guard."

Waiting a few more moments, Adenn looked about once more, trying and failing to find his target. Sighing, Adenn slipped around the corner and began making his way towards the right guard, quietly pulling out his sword. Once he was closer to the guard, he let the cloak slide away, even as he reached an arm forward and covered his victims mouth. At the same time, Adenn swiftly jabbed the sword through the guards back. Smirking at the silent kill, Adenn dragged the body backwards and hid it in the darkness.

Looking up towards wherever Talon would be, Adenn would nod once towards him before continuing to advance, still silent as ever. At the same time, he attached a remote thermal detonator to the bottom of the corpse, so that when the time came, he could activate it. Grinning at the explosions that would no doubt come eventually, Adenn took cover in the darkness by the hallways exit. A hallway which merged with a stairwell that was empty and a small cafeteria.

Talon Richwood

Talon Aegis

T
Talon watched Adenn put the detonator, during this Talon was scanning the room and hallways of the floor, getting thermal readings of all places. Looking back to Adenn he nodded to his words. While following him around the corner he pulled out a knife. Calmly and silently walked up to his target putting his hand on the man's mouth and jabbing his blade through the guard's jaw, puncturing the brain. The man's brain short-circuited and he whispered, "Another one."

Holding the man, Talon put him on the floor wiping his blade on the man's uniform. Following Adenn to the stairwell, he looked up to see if it was clear, once he was certain, he calmly ascended when a door opened one man walked in getting pulled into the stairwell and stabbed, his body falling to the lower floors. To Talon's surprise it was a soft landing, and no audible sound could be heard from a flight up.

Turning to Adenn, "To my knowledge, no guards have been alerted from that." Looking up, another door could be heard closing, Talon fired a grapple down to the body trying to swing it under the stairwell, his attempts proved to be unsuccessful. "We must continue, lead the way, we'll do what you need first."

Nodding to Talon's silent kill, Adenn observed their surroundings as Talon did the same. At the relatively silent kill on the stairwell, Adenn nodded once again, appreciating the stealthiness that Talon was displaying. Taking another look around himself, Adenn scanned the coming hallway, for they needed to find the main office and get the info for his job. As for Talons job, well Adenn didn't truly care, but he'd help the man out if he was helped as well.

Finishing the climb, Adenn slowly opened the door, cloak active once more. Seeing no guards, he snuck into the other hallway, taking a glance in both directions. Pulling his arm free of the cloak, Adenn motioned to their right, towards the main office. With that done, Adenn moved in that direction, staying low and always on the look out for more guards.

Talon Richwood

Talon Aegis

T
Following Adenn Kyramud Adenn Kyramud up the stairs, knife in hand waiting. Searching around for guards he walked through the open door, scanning the place for life-signs, but it jams and shuts off. Turning it off, he continued to look around, bringing the knife up and was ready to go to the office. Walking towards it he saw no guards.

Turning back he watches a group of three men walk by not noticing them. Talon got ready to breach the room, turning to Adenn he gave him a little nod as to say he was ready.

Making his way down the corridor, Adenn stacks up on the doorway, glancing around again. Nodding his appreciation to Talon, Adenn scans the room with a life sign scanner. Instead of giving any proper reading, it simply says ERROR, showing that something and/or someone of importance is in the room. Sighing in annoyance, Adenn sheathes his sword, instead pulling out a pair of throwing daggers, along with a suppressed pistol. Using one of the extra arms of his armor, Adenn has one throwing knife in both extra arms, while the free hand takes a flashbang.

Preparing the flashbang, Adenn takes a risky gamble, believing the office to be soundproofed, so nothing could go in or out. Slowly opening the door, Adenn pushes the door open just a tiny bit, enough to toss the flashbang in. Then he closes it, and when it explodes, the only noise is a dull thump, proving Adenn's theory to be correct. Kicking open the door in one smooth motion, Adenn rushes in to the right side of the room.

There are eight individuals in the room, all disoriented to some degree or another. Trusting Talon to eliminate the ones on his side of the room, Adenn focuses on those on the right side. With a practiced move, Adenn shoots the closest one with his pistol, while the two extra arms throw the knives at a further two individuals. Swinging further, Adenn opens fire on another individual, downing him in half a dozen shots, forcing the man to stumble back in pain, slowly going down.

Talon Richwood

Talon Aegis

T
Following Adenn in with the flashbang, he looked in the room studying everyone. Seeing eight people he watched the Mandalorian take his side of the room. Using the knife still in his hand he calmly walked up to the first man pulling the man's jaw off. Flipping his knife in his hand he threw it into the next man.

Swiftly walking up and pulling out the knife in the man's head he slashed one of the other's throats. Turning to the final who finally recuperated himself looking around the man threw up his arms in surrender, dropping his gun. Talon quietly walked over, stabbing his knife downward into the man's head. "I'd rather have no witnesses then any."

Turning to Adenn Kyramud Adenn Kyramud , "Is there anything you need in here, I'm going to lock the door." Once he heard what Adenn said, he started the moving the bodies to the vent.

Their targets went down relatively quietly, very swiftly, and without having time to call it in. All in all, it was a very smooth operation. Making one final sweep of the room, Adenn made sure to stomp hard on the neck of each of the targets, ensuring they were well and truly dead. Smiling grimly at what Talon said about witnesses, Adenn nodded in return. It was a smart thing to do, and one that Adenn respected.

Retrieving his knives, Adenn responded to Talon, voice hushed.
"I'll just need to hack the terminal and get the data down, then I'll see where my targets are."

Making his way to the terminal, Adenn's extra arms swiftly dealt with the blood on the knives, before holstering them again. Standing before the terminal, Adenn took out a data chip and inserted it into the computer. Immediately it began to hack into the files and start a download. At the same time, he was given an overview of the entire base and where various people where. This would help him immensely in finding his targets. Nodding in satisfaction, Adenn turned around to face Talon and whatever he was doing.
"I'd think now would be a good time to tell me what your mission is."

Talon Richwood

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom