Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG It’s a Marrvelous Galaxy

Hello ladies and gentleman, with University out and me being back home, I seem to have a lot of time on my hands.

Which means, I can do a lot of cheeky little postings.

One objective I have is to get Malum out of his insularity (is that a word? (Apparently it is)). He’s been mostly doing stuff within the Sith, when there’s a whole galaxy to explore, and so many people to meet. Especially for him quite important as he is slowly working through the realisation that his childhood programming actually does not reflect reality, that everyone not a Sith isn’t actually a monster, so yeah, more reality shifting realisations are welcome.

Below is also a description written up by the lovely Darth Strosius Darth Strosius , which I think summarises Malum’s current situation rather well:

“The most well known and active of the ancient Sith House of Marr; Malum of House Marr, first of his name, is a recently established Sith Lord following the events of the Ouroboros Crisis where despite initially siding with his master and the forces of the Tsis'Kaar, he was instrumental in not only the slaying of his master but locating her hidden base altogether. Now while his previous affiliation has made him somewhat controversial, overall his charisma and continued elbow rubbing with the upper echelons of the Sith Order has ensured that his place within the Lords of the Sith is accepted and secured.”

I’d also add in that he’s currently on the hunt for artefacts belonging to Darth Marr, and is generally a bit obsessed with his famous ancestor.

If any of this is of any interest to you, please hit me up, I would love to see what storyline’s we could develop with each others characters, whether by short or long form.

(Oh and to all the Sith out there, certainly also feel free to jump in, his insularity is certainly not something I want to entirely be rid off haha).

Annika ready to do more siffery

What kind of Siffery. (Insert Amogus Emoji here).

Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr

Malum still needs to visit Ali one of these days so they can properly talk about things for once lmao

Ah good we can finally stop having our relationship be entirely implication.

Yeah I'd be game, wanna start the thread on Faldos? Malum should finally visit your cult.

Could meet the Head of the Galactic Mining Guild

Meeting Burghurers? My ancestors would kill me!

(Omw to Glavis Ringworld)

This vtuber siff could use a new master.

Man, I don't even know how Malum would react to Dekaltis...

Which means this is an amazing idea, I could use a new apprentice. :)

They can have their own brands of insanity.

“Come a little closer. I’ll shift your realities real good.”

That line is probably best coming out of the mouth of a different character of mine. LOL But yes. I write with you.

Well, I'd love to work with you on writing with any of your characters lol, who specifically were you thinking?

We write next faction thread, yus?

Eh, it's been 500 posts, and everyone keeps talking about this "Valery Noble" fella, guess it's finally time to meet her. :p

Need more Sith allies

I too could use some Sith allies, lets be frens.

What were you thinking on a meeting, and what planet would you prefer, Malum can really be anywhere.

Happy to punch a Sith. Always

You Mandalorians, so uncivilised, smh.

But sure, you can also be whitegloved in the face, how would you like to do things and where?

Well, I'd love to work with you on writing with any of your characters lol, who specifically were you thinking?

Eh, it's been 500 posts, and everyone keeps talking about this "Valery Noble" fella, guess it's finally time to meet her. :p

I too could use some Sith allies, lets be frens.

What were you thinking on a meeting, and what planet would you prefer, Malum can really be anywhere.

You Mandalorians, so uncivilised, smh.

But sure, you can also be whitegloved in the face, how would you like to do things and where?

You can pick the planet. I'd say I am hunting you for information and we have a 'chat' after I find you

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom