Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship IST-799 Dark Remnant

Status
Not open for further replies.
IST-799 Dark Remnant
RVcNfDC.png
mW6qhRR.png

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Interstellar Shipping Technologies
  • Affiliation: Malicar
  • Company Name(s): Not for company use, however, Malicar’s family members, Eriate and McCool, are able to use this ship
  • Model: IST-799
  • Production: Unique
  • Material: Durasteel, Molecular-Welded Turadium used in the fram, structural supports and protection for vital areas (i.e. core)
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Frigate
  • Length: 450 Meters
  • Width: 75 Meters
  • Height: 50 meters
  • Armament: Average
- Heavy Gun x 2 (sides/forward arc)
- Point Defense Lasers x 9
- Dual Turbo Laser Batteries x 2 (bottom)

• Defenses: High
  • Hangar Space: Low
  • Hangar Allocations:
    Starfighters: 1 squadron
  • Support Craft: 1 squadron

[*]Maneuverability Rating: Average
[*]Speed Rating: High
[*]Hyperdrive Class: 0.3 - Very Fast

B8F5ze0.png

STANDARD FEATURES

• Standard Communications Array
  • Advanced Deflector Shield Generator
  • Superior Hyperdrive
  • Superior Ion Engines
  • Standard Life Support Systems
  • Standard Navigational Systems
  • Standard Repulsorlift Engines
  • Standard Sensor Array
  • Luxury/Technology Package (staterooms, lighting, etc.)
  • Can Enter Atmosphere and Land
  • Tractor Beam Projector
  • Docking Clamp
  • Scanners
  • Navigation Computer
  • Distress Beacon
  • Reactor Core
  • Repulsors
  • Maneuvering Jets
  • Crew: 4
  • Passengers: 30+ (ship can be configured to carry passengers if that is the cargo)

ADVANCED SYSTEMS

Strengths:
  • See Ya When I See Ya! – the IST 799 can vacate an area quickly. It is designed to acquire coordinates, set astrogation quickly and enter hyperspace on a moment’s notice
  • Load On The Fly – the IST 799 is able to quickly load ships as it travels through sublight space. Its front entry hangar allows the frigate to quickly recover smaller support and fighter craft.

Weaknesses:
  • Signature Ship – with the IST-799 being a unique, custom ship, it sticks out and does not blend with other ships its size. This can be problematic going through hostile territory
  • Do You Accept Coupons? – because the IST-799 is a custom vessel, all of tis parts are extremely expensive. While some of its components are fairly standard, most are not
K2XsOSH.png
Dark Remnant recovering the Shadow Hammer before hyperspace

DESCRIPTION
When Malicar began to consider the prospetct of running Black Sun from a mobile philosophy, he knew that the Shadow Hammer was not going to be adequate to be able to be a command and control ship platfrom. Malicar still wanted something fast, so his engineers from Interstellar Shipping Technologies worked backward from the Luggabeast and designed the IST-799 Dark Remnant. Malicar had a hand in most aspects of its design and manufacture, to ensure it served his purpose perfectly. While the ship was expensive, Malicar knew it was an investment and a place he would be spending a lot of time, so no expense was spared.

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening @Mithias. First and Foremost, thank you for taking the time to use the factory! I will be reviewing this submission with you and I hope the process will be quick and painless and you can have the ship you desire.

Mithias said:
Image Source: Mithias used a free 3D model and modified it
You mention that you used a "free 3D model and modified it" and I am just wanting some clarification here. Was the original 3D model your creation, or did you pull the image from somewhere before modifying it? If you pulled the original 3D model from somewhere, please provide a link to the source of the original unmodified image as an image source. Doing this for all images used in the sub would be greatly appreciated.

That's my major concern here and if you could either clarify or provide a source, it would be greatly appreciated.

Hi [member="Alden Akaran"] and thank you for the review. In this case, this a model I purchased and then modified. I edited and clarified up top. As long as I am not trying to sell it and pass it off as my own creation, I am golden. I hope that clarifies it a bit. Thanks!

Here is the link to the model that was purchased: https://www.daz3d.com/arachnid-class-transport

[member="Mithias"], Thanks for the clarification and i really appreciate you working with me on this. That being said, if you could just drop the link in as "image source" and where you procured it from, and keep your description for your modification, we can put the stamp of this and submit for a secondary approval. Other than that, everything else seems good to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom