Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Issue with Posting Responses

S u p e r i o r
Short Description: Issue with posting responses.

Browser: Google Chrome

Severity: I only use one profile and it's happened twice at two different times, both of which I have not been able to post my response.

Description:
I've had this issue come up a second time today. I would write out my response, attempt to post it with the quick reply box and it would just say saving post at the bottom right of the box, but never actually post. I tried to use the full reply editor but when I tried to post it from there I would be redirected to a starwarsrp.net Driver Error page. I have tried refreshing my browser multiple times, using the link on the error page to forcibly refresh, logging back in and out, and nothing seems to be working. I tried to put down a quick one-word test post and for some odd reason that worked, and then I edited that post to something a bit longer and the edit went through, but when I tried to edit in my full response it would not and redirects me to the Driver Error page.

Update: I seem to have resolved the issue by removing the @mention's from my post.
Update#2: I think the issue is with the @Mention being used so I've resorted to [member="name"] for the fix and that seems to be working.

Screenshots:
yOESins.png

Link to Thread:
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/115300-hired/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom