Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Issac Hafey

Issac Hafey

I
dfWcxKNsyGuN18GjWkbOmMhO4c9.jpg

NAME: Issac Hafey

FACTION: N/A

SPECIES: Shard

DROID: Human Replication Droid

SEX: Male

HEIGHT: 5'7

WEIGHT: 187

EYES: Bright Blue

HAIR: Black

SKIN: White

FORCE SENSITIVE: No

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES:

• Give Me a Damn Minute!: He is an engineer, much like his built father was, though is more of an expert mechanic than Haon was.
  • I Know Kung Fu: Issac has the ability to quite literally learn any fighting style, ship operation and so forth through downloading, taking sometimes general years into a few short minutes.

• Pull off! PULL OFF!: Strange things seem to happen to him, quite often...it is not unusual for this character to be in a lot of horror like situations that can be extremely stressful.
  • Show Me: Even though Issac can learn nearly every ability, he still has to practice it to still learn the full application. Just because he knows how to fly, does not mean he knows how to go through an asteroid field flawlessly.

APPEARANCE:
A man with short black hair is before you, his blue eyes slightly bright as it gives the only identification of him being a droid. What he wears is street clothing and currently wields no weaponry. Around his back would be a few tubes of blueprint holders.

BIOGRAPHY:
Being a Shard, he was found on Ilum and was taken back to the headquarters of Have Gun Will Travel to be used in a project. Stunned by the realization the crystal shard was sentient, he would quickly turn off the droid he had used and realized he was the sole reason for pulling it out of his habitat and considering the shard still young by their standards, decided to raise it, buying a multi-million credit droid body to accomidate his form and turned him on on the Type-K Assault Corvette before they were supposedly nearly killed. After having escaped from near certain death from Ord Mantell, he is sent forth with blueprint plans of Project Motherborne towards a safe place.

SHIP:
N/A

KILLS:
None

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
None
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:
Currently None

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom