Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Isn't this a fun situation?

I am a son of the Mountain.
Denon, a planet not so different from Coruscant, cities extending from one hemisphere to the other, it was the perfect place for his master's base world. Malakai walked through the halls of an old abandoned estate, it was exceptionally large and seemed perfect for his own private headquarters. The Sith had recently been allowed to pursue his own endeavors, his master providing everything the Sith would need to do so.

Malakai had plans which required more space than he currently had, that was what brought him to this abandoned compound. In the past few months Malakai had branched out from his master, creating several of his own contacts to use at his own discretion. One such contact was a mercenary by the name of Carden Lorps. He was to join the Sith here for his opinion on defensive measures and security.

Malakai moved through the dark halls as if the place had been his home for years, he knew that the Mercenary would be arriving soon and he wished to conclude his business here as soon as possible. It was the beeping of his Holocomm that brought the Sith to a halt. Quickly producing the device he watched as the small pad gave life to a miniature holocall. The creature produced by the light was a Kaminoan, with thick white robes flowing down to the floor. "Lord Malakai...I have reviewed the data for your project..."

Malakai continued down the hall as he spoke on the device. "And? I trust you did not contact me just to state the obvious?" A loud clicking came from the holocall, which Malakai knew was the Kaminoan's wretched cackling he often did. "Of course not, my lord. The data is very interesting....and I believe it is very possible. I will require...a healthy amount of funding, of course. As well as my own lab, and-"

Malakai could not help but cut the man off, his begging was beginning to cause the Sith a minor headache. "Enough, you'll get everything you need. Just start what you can, find out all the materials I'll need." The Kaminoan bowed his head before tapping his long fingers on his shoulder, nervously. "My lord, I felt I should inform you that one of my rivals, Doctor Vaun, he has sworn to see my work destroyed....I believe it is possible he has learned I have a benefactor. It is very possible he will send someone to intimidate you....or kill you." Malakai nodded before looking down to the Holocall. "Nothing new there." He deactivated the device before turning out to the landing pad, wondering if the Bounty Hunter he summoned had arrived.

Denon was exactly the kind of planet Pandora, or rather Lady Agony as she was called when at work, enjoyed to work on. Large structures meant many vantage points, many ways in and out and many tactical useful positions. With her electromagnetic thorns she could basically climb up any wall on a world mainly composed out of durasteel. She was already looking forward to get into the action, a feeling she rarely had before a job. She had started out her career on coruscant, so this was right up her ally, a world so close to her home in its structure.

The freighter touched to landing pad with a audible bang, the ship had obviously seen better days than this one. Luckily it wasn't one she owned bit simply one taken from a rundown docking bay somewhere in the poorer parts of coruscant, a old bounty hunter trick to obscure any traces left behind. Judging this planet, it would certainly not be the ship she would use to leave the planet once the job was done.

The metal monstrosity made her way out of the ship and one the surface of the landing pad. From the outside she could quiet as well be a corpse strapped in a durasteel case, a cybernetic perversion, a terrifying fusion of flesh, bones and technology. Her ragged black dress and the red blindfold over her eyes only further played into the image she showed to the outside, one that had been created to ignite fear in those who saw her.

The mechanical thorns around her body snapped and moved like strange snakes around her body as she moved towards the facility, her silhouette bearing more resemblance to a spider than to an actual human. This would be a interesting encounter, one that would make her a lot of money of everything would go according to plan. And in the end, the money would be the only thing that really mattered to her.

[member="Darth Malakai"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom