Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is There A Set Time? & More Questions

Is there a particular timeframe we have to roleplay on this board, or can I just pick whatever I wish?
If there's a particular RP time, I need to know it for my character's bio.

NauOne NauOne

There's a commonly accepted timeline: 864 ABY

But I don't think anyone would really force you to write in this timeline. Though, I don't know anyone who roleplays outside of this timeline (except for those netherworld people), so it might be hard for you to find partners or join other threads outside of the generally accepted timeline

Edit: As for Legends or Canon, I think everyone makes a melting pot of what they want. I lean more along the Legends, and don't mind technology from Canon existing, but the newer Canon timeline can get a bit muddy especially since CHAOS seems to have branched off from Legends.

Alright.

But, I don't know what to do about the picture requirement for my character, as almost all Nautolan images available are canon figures.

Should I just take a screenshot of an Old Republic character, and say it's of when he's grown up in the future?

Do I have to make my starting story on a planet? Because I'd like to start Mieczyk living in a space station where people fuel, repair, get some food, and do some shopping.

you can make from a random street child in an insignificant planet or even a void station, all the way to a top edge-lord ruler over whole system (like my case :p ). So long you dont overdo it with character power (nobody likes gods :p ) you are game!

NauOne NauOne you post, just like you do here! there are threads people or even you can make which are In Character. Which means everyone posts as their character. Now in this post here we talk as players. Thats Out of Character. If you check the Public and the Private Roleplay channels of the forum, you will very fast get the concept and inspiration on how to. Imagine every thread to be a volume of a book series, and you writing the parts of your character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom