Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is the beast hunters faction still active?

Being part of the faction, I can say that [member="Mrrew"] , leader of the faction, hasn't been active in awhile so I assume that there is a break at the moment.

It should come around when he returns, but until then it is basically offline as far as I know.

[member="Kat'ra Smart"]

KitKat

[member="Corruck Kazen"]

Thank you.

I suppose I'll have to find a new faction to join. Unless you can join one even when the owner is inactive?

[member="Kat'ra Smart"] come join the vitae we are fun and you can get your own pet wolf.

Also as part of the beast hunters I can say.... I hope they come back I loved hunting some of the large creatures.

KitKat

[member="Coren Starchaser"] well basically I'm a runaway from a Mando culture because my dad just died. So this character could go anywhere.

She's moody and tough and is a slicer. I just thought hunting would be fun. She could join a pirate crew or something. She just needs to make a living right now and figure out her place.

KitKat

[member="Coren Starchaser"] that is a good idea. I just wasn't sure if joining the beast faction would be the easier way to go to do something like that. But if it's inactive I could do things independently

Jak Skirata

J
Starchaser speaks the truth. You can also always take bounties from PCs and I've seen at least 1 NPC bounty if hunting is your gig. [member="Kat'ra Smart"]

KitKat

[member="Davin Skirata"] thank you!

I joined a salvaging crew so I suppose I will see where that goes and then maybe this beast faction will get active. If it doesn't I'll just find random things to do or join a different faction

KitKat

[member="Davin Skirata"] well I wrote that I just ran away from my culture lol. But if I ever make it back home I will for sure look them up!

I should research more about them

[member="Kat'ra Smart"], no you don't. The Hutts are the ruling body while non-Hutt can aspire to be major domonos, but basically you'd be a Cartel Contractor. Get contract, work the black-market, kidnap, steal and maybe even find true love. But maybe not the last part.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom