Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is anyone willing to host some gladiatorial games?

As the title suggests; I am looking to get a gladiatorial games style thread going. My character will participate, in the pit of course, but I am hoping to get a backdrop of wealthy, unscrupulous hosts and guests to cheer, bet on and vote for which fighters win or lose.

Rules might be something as follows:

1. The host chooses matchups of fighters (1v1, 2v2, 2v1.. etc).
2. One fight at a time.
3. Hosts and guests will bet/gamble on fights.
4. Hosts and guests will vote on which fighters win/lose.
5. Fighters that win get a reward from the hosts.
6. Fighters, that lose receive a negative physical trait. I.e you lose a hand or an eye etc...

If anyone is interested in fighting, being a host, or being a guest please respond below.

I could actually be a Host, Holding either the fights or just a series of fights on Lola Sayu, where my company's HQ is located. [member="Tharn Gor"]

I am interested in throwing Bjorn into the arena also if it becomes a PC duel royale style thread. Should give him an opportunity to prove himself, earn some creds and maybe earn some companions.

| [member="Tharn Gor"] |

[member="Ay Ge"] [member="Bjorn Heartholm"] [member="HK-57"]

Wow great to see so much interest. I think we do need one more player to serve as a guest for HK-57 so he has someone to host besides the fighters but hopefully, we will get a spectator or two joining. The thread will likely start later this week. Ill @mention you guys when it does.

Looking forward to seeing you all in the ring.

[member="HK-57"]. Thank you for volunteering to host. Can't wait to see what your HQ has to offer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom