Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Irritant Egg-Bombs

Status
Not open for further replies.

PERSENUS

Qoritottoi..... Ashaottoi....

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

• Intent: Due to Perenus' situation and his low funds, he creates these easy to make and cheap primitive irritant bombs.
  • Image Source: It is official art from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Here.
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION

• Manufacturer: Perenus though these are really easy to make so anyone could, really.
  • Affiliation: Open-Market though I doubt it can be bought anywhere. It's easy enough to make on your own so just say your character made it.
  • Model: N/A
  • Modularity: Yes. You can put in different irritants inside of it. A lot of things can work for it: salt, pepper, dirt, spice, ect.
  • Production: Mass-Produced It is unlikely for a regular person wishing to harm someone to use this. There are a variety of
  • Material: Eggs, Irritants (dirt, pepper, spice, salts), paper, bands
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Irritant Bomb
  • Size: Very Small
  • Weight: Very Light
  • Explosive Type: Chemical
  • Delivery Method: Thrown, though technically you have to crack it first unless you are going far with that throw of yours and have complete trust in your aim.
  • Effective Range: Personal (Best Suited), Long Range (Not recommended)
  • Area Of Effect: Personal
  • Stopping Power: High, tis painful if used correctly.
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Inside the egg are irritants supported by paper. Crack the egg, through the contents at someone's face and watch them writhe in pain.
    STRENGTHS
    • It is cheap and reliable as well as being very easy to make.
    • It may stun or even blind someone, causing permanent damage to their sight.
  • WEAKNESSES
    • Actual chance of damage is really low. It is meant to stun, not to harm.
    • Eye protection.
  • DESCRIPTION
    Due to his current situation in regards to his funds and resources, Perenus is forced to be creative with his tools and weapons. He can engineer, he can program, but has no credits to fuel his intellectual pursuits. However, never let it be said that Perenus was not resourceful. These irritant bombs are used to stun his enemies by spraying them into their eyes, blinding them temporarily or even permanently.

NOTE:
    This was made DURING a thread. My character will make this in-character.

Last edited:

PERSENUS

Qoritottoi..... Ashaottoi....
Oh damn, just realized that. Its a classical depiction of hell, it didn't cross my mind for it to violate any rules due to its representation. I'll change it. Do I need to change all of the uses of this template prior to this? I've used it in what I believe is the vast majority of my posts with this character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom