Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Iron Wrath Industries

Isamu Baelor

Protector of The Iron Realm
TeNqfn9.png

Corporation Name: Iron Wrath Industries
Headquarters: Yaga Minor
Locations: Yaga Minor

Tier: 2
Operations:

• [Yaga Minor] - Vehicle manufacturing
  • [Yaga Minor] - Droid manufacturing
  • [Yaga Minor] - Starship manufacturing
Rationale:

Formed under order of Isamu Baelor, Grand General of the One Sith, and Hand of the Dark Lord. Ironwrath Industries was created with the express purpose of creating new weapons of war for the Grand General.

Description:

Owing to its creator, Ironwrath Industries focuses on the production of weapons with the intention of commanding, and conquering, the battlefield.
  • Its initial focus was to create weapons to fill certain voids in the One Sith military. This focus lead to it designing, and manufacturing, vehicles for the One Sith. In particular, artillery walkers and anti-air walkers, of which the One Sith was lacking.
  • With the Galactic Alliance raid on Coruscant, Ironwrath Industries later expanded its focus, and began development on technologies to rapidly deploy ground-forces. This focus led it to designing drop-pod capable frigates, cruisers, and destroyers.
  • Unlike others in the One Sith, the Grand General did not see his soldiers as disposable fodder. As such, he tasked Ironwrath Industries with creation of battle-droids to help supplement One Sith ground forces, with the intention of lessening casualties. It focused on a number of droid-variants, ranging from standard battle-droids, to aquatic battle-droids, and heavily armed-droids.
Though it was created to support the One Sith war effort, Ironwrath Industries holds no allegiance to them. It works at the behest of Isamu Baelor, and only Isamu Baelor.

Subsidiaries: N/A
Parent Corporation: N/A
Primary Source: N/A

RESEARCH REVIEW
-----
Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review
------
Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review
------
WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review
------
WITH DEV THREADS
Pending Initial review
------
SUGGESTIONS
Pending Inital review

Isamu Baelor said:
With his backing, Ironwrath Industries thrived with access to the near-unlimited resources of the One Sith.
I'd like to see some development into this - just based on this alone.

Just a simple development thread of 10 posts or more will suffice, please tag me when you're done.

[member="Isamu Baelor"]

[member="Isamu Baelor"]

Yeah - that's kosher.

The purpose of the development was more so to allow you to have a little more backing to the statement as opposed to an empty clause - ya know? I was not trying to grief your statement as I'm sure the company would or might have such a thing.

Remember - edits and modifications can always be thrown in later on when you Tier up. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom