Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Iron Harvest Hype!!!

Traejan

T
Okay I have been so incredibly hyped for this game ever since I ran into Jakub Różalski's work browsing for concept art on Artstation. He's a fantastic artist from Poland and it's so amazing to see his still artworks come to life in such a gorgeous game. It's a pretty great RTS, and the demo is free right now so if you like those kinda games you should give it a try! Hit me up if you want and we can fight or whatevs idc I definitely won't spam you with mechs.

Oh I am most definitely excited, have been since I first saw the game. It looks great, and I can't wait for it. Probably won't get it, PC can't run it properly, and don't got the money, but I most definitely will be watching it.

I enjoyed the board game but didn't kickstart the video game because I'm not the hugest fan of company of heroes which after the playing the beta this definitely is a knockoff of. That being said my friends loved it which means the game will probably have a little longevity in my gaming life so i snagged it up on preorder.

This is the first time I've come across the game. I have company of hero's on my steam list although I never actually played them but as a long-time RTS fan I feel like this could be a new love of mine in the future. I'll have to check out some more vids of it but color me interested for sure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom