Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ire of the Wilds

World-of-Warcraft-hand-model-form-DC5-Night-font-b-Elf-b-font-Hunter-font-b_zpsitwlodod.jpg
Name: Ire​
Aliases: Night Fury; Ire of the Wilds​
Nicknames: Iry; Starfire; Blue​
Faction: None​
Species: 30% Sephi; 20% Eldorai; 20% Vahla; 30% Zeltron​
Hair: Blue​
Eyes: Luminescent White (Augmented)​
Height: 6'2"​
Weight: 133 Lbs.​
Sexuality: Pansexual​
Force Sensitive: Yes​
Strengths and Weaknesses:​
+Eyesight- Due to optical augmentations, Ire has the eyesight equivalent of a bird. Her augmentations also make it possible or her to see in the dark.​
+Pheromones- Though she never really uses them, Ire still possesses the Zeltron ability to use chemicals from her body to ensnare the senses of others.​
+Flexibility- Ire is not as flexible as a full-blooded Vahla, but she is still unnaturally good at bending.​
+Reflexes- Ire has strengthened strength and speed, as well as quick response timing.​
+Archery- Ire's weapon-of-choice is a longbow.​
+Good-hearted- Ire will usually protect those who are in need of it, and offer what help she can to those who will accept it.​
+Slow-tempered- It takes a lot to get under Ire's skin.​
+/-Swift Justice- Ire prefers to kill her enemies before reasoning with them, ending it quickly and painlessly.​
-Anti-social- Ire tends to stick to the background in social environments. Crowds make her feel uneasy. This also means that she isn't much of a conversationalist.​
-Anger- Ire doesn't beat around the bush when she's angry. She'll sooner shoot you than demand an apology.​
-Grudge- If you get on Ire's bad side once, you better believe she won't forget it the next time you see her.​
Appearance:​
f6e6220c-fe23-4206-bbc6-2076034ee768_zpsdhn78nwn.jpg
Ire has a truly unique beauty about her. Her vibrant blue hair is long and wild, usually hanging loosely down her back and shoulders and framing her sharp, prominent features. Her skin is has a deep pinkish hue, her eyes glowing a pure white that cut through the darkness like two lonely stars. If these things weren't noticeable enough, then the abnormal length and shape of her ears would most definitely bring her to your attention.​

Personality:​
Ire is a quiet, serious being. She's very mature, and doesn't usually joke around or laugh at silly things. She likes to study people. She also likes to engross herself in "odd things", or objects that she has never laid eyes on before and feels the urge to investigate. If it were up to her, she would just go into the woods and stay there for the rest of her life. Yeah, not really a people person. You can thank her creators for that.​
Biography (Ire's perspective):​
My first memories are of a smooth glass wall, and blue water. Beyond that glass wall, there was always one of two faces: An old man, and a young woman. The man was always smiling. The woman was serious.
It wasn't long before the glass wall was removed. The blue water drained, leaving my naked body soaking wet as my feet touched the metal floor for the very first time. It was rough and cold. I didn't like it.
The man and the woman called themselves "Dock-tors" and "Sigh-en-tists" as if that would mean something to me. They told me that they made me, and that meant that I was to listen to them ad do what they said without question. They made me train. Made me fight. They taught me how to speak, and to write and read. I was... Happy.
But then, they began doing new things. Strange things. They began poking needles into my flesh while I trained and while I fought. It made my body ache so badly that I could hardly sleep at night. They began giving me living obstacles to fight. If I could not defeat them, they would punish me with machines and starvation and cruel words. But these were small in comparison to what they did to my eyes.
There came a time when death became a welcomed escape. On several occasions, I tried to pass beyond it's threshold. But the man and the woman always found away to keep me from it. I was trapped. I was alone. I was drowning. There was no life in what I was.
A dreamless night. No moon in the sky. That was the night when my mind chose to declare war. I detached all thought from my actions as I fought my way through my home. If I killed, I did not feel it. If I was harmed, I did not acknowledge it. All that I could focus on was my will. My iron, burning will to be free.
I was right to act. That night, I later realized, was the first time I had ever truly fought for my very existence. And I had won.
With a universe before me, I left. I shall never return to that place. It is my sincerest hope that it has disappeared and left no trace.

Claire Ikon

C
@Ire

I'm surprized no one used a Night Elf playby untill now. (As far as I know) Yay WoW.

It's probably because it's REALLY HARD to think up a race that would suit a Night Elf playby. It took me at least six hours to come up with this, and it's not even one solid race! :p
[member="Claire Ikon"]

Claire Ikon

C
@Ire

Pfff... Maybe the cause of some sith experiment which caused the purple skin color? /shrug

Alndys

Mercenary, Artist.
Hello! Welcome to SWRP Chaos.

Also, Anu belore, dela na, Alliance scum. :)

Love the idea, love your enthusiasm, but I would just feel remiss if I didn't point out that there's a rule regarding hybrid species. Specifically, that any combination of more than three things requires a Codex entry to be used. But more importantly, I would like to bring your attention to the fact that you are only 90% of a person. You've got an unaccounted for 10% of your species there. You can never be giving %100 percent, and that's just tragic.

Anyway, just food for thought. I can't wait to see you worshiping the moon and kicking around the Horde players. (do you have a spider pet?) If you didn't want to go through with the Codex entry stuff, might I suggest something less used than genetic soup, like a particularly artistic Clawdite or a Zeltronian who is just really into hardcore body modification? Even a purple human or bizarrely physical Ghostling would make sense with your playby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom