Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ira Odi

gungan-armed.jpg

“Mesa story starts not whens mesa born. No no. Mesa story starts whens I kill the Boss of mesa tribe. Mesa sent away in exile a shame upon mesa family.”

{As much as I would love to drive everyone nuts making this bio in first person I won’t to save your minds}
NAME: Ira Odi

FACTION: Mesa my own faction

SPECIES: Gungan

SEX: Mesa male

HEIGHT: 1.9 meters

WEIGHT: 70kilos
EYES: goldish tint

HAIR: mesa have no hair

SKIN: amphibian like

FORCE SENSITIVE: yes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
Ira is a gungan and one thing he takes as a strength is that everyone thinks he is stupid. Not so He is fairly intelligent and don’t let the gunganiese fool you. He is like all gungan a great swimmer. He is a proud warrior of the race and since his exile for killing a boss he doesn’t care. Though he does have a few weaknesses. Being gungan dry and arid places will dry his skin likewise when going up against an experienced pyromancer. Another weakness is he in exile if he ever returns to any gungan city or territory he is going to be in trouble. Couple that with his temper and he can and will find trouble.

APPEARANCE:
Like all gungan warriors he stands tall and proud. He is a great swimmer. And his ears hang to his waist to help in the water. He has a command of the force but is still learning.

BIOGRAPHY:
Ira Odi proud gungan of Naboo stood over the corpse of Boss tan. He had impaled a spike though him when he was told he could not execute the surface dweller that had broken in. This was bad and he knew the sentence before they arrived to arrest him. Death. Grabbing a few personal effects the gungan swam to the surface and caught a transport to Korriban. He had heard stories of people being tested and turned into a better warrior than any gungan could dream of. That is what he was doing now. Looking for a Sith master to train him and make him stronger. When that day came he would stand on pile of bosses and be called Lord Odi. Till then he was happy to do what he was told and kill any who stands in his way.

SHIP:
Mesa getting that soon.

KILLS:
Yousa watch out surface dweller. Mesa coming for you.
BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
Mesa a Sith. Yousa be moi moi crazy if you think mesa going to chase down scum.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:
None yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom