Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Investors

Calling all companies, Hansol Mining Corporation is interested in gaining investors in return of selling bulk amounts of materials for lower prices. As well as the set up of mining operations for specific materials needed.

Matreya

I offer two things:

1. A 2 million credit donation
  2. Or a permanent step up in funds and like - sign your company on as a subsidiary of mine own (Merr-Sonn Inc,) and you will receive funding for all ventures you would perform (including gear, repairs, etc) in return you would maintain a partnership with Valashu in which to return favor, simply provide a quality amount of elements. (Your char would not need to pay in cash, simply provide the materials that my own company would use. Plus they would get the assistance of a 'big brother' figure. But your company would become known as a subsidy of MSI)

And to clarify, your char would be still his own boss.
[member="Galven Hansol"]

[member="Valashu Elahad"]
I'll gladly take the two million credits, I'd prefer to see how I can grow my company myself, but thank you anyways. If you need and materials for a special project I'll get it for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom