Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Investments and Finery [Cordel | GUIDE Investor]

[member="Lucien Cordel"] | [member="Magdalena Lethe"]

Haute Couture... really? Gabriel mouthed behind Lucien's back at Magsy. He knew that she was easily excitable, but they had promised each other that they would never stoop to that kind of level. This entire meeting was one blink-affair after another, first the thick layer of a superiority complex, followed closely by what seemed to be indentured servitude and closed by this... restaurant... thing. But his father had taught him better than to air any of those emotions, after rolling his eyes at whatever reaction his lil' sister displayed he reinforced his willpower.

He, Gabriel Destravius Lethe, would get through this. Of this the young man was certain.

A nod to himself for confirmation and off they went. Sitting down, ordering some food and water, Gabe leaned back in his seat and studied the surroundings of the room they were in.

"She enjoys the sweet allure of Neo-Waroque and all the architecture splendor that comes with it. Followed by her love for the Classics like Stravago, Hoven and Wlozat." he'd answer for his little sister in such a deadpan expression that few would really know if he was being serious or not. "Isn't that right, Magsy?"

"Wlozart," Magda corrected gently, brow arched at her brother, "I'm impressed that you remembered all that."

"My sister is really the one that pours over the classics, I just enjoy them on a more base-level. Our mother insisted on a very...thorough and classical education. Music, theater, architecture and design, business management. I attribute all our present accomplishments with GUIDE to that."

The bravado and level-headedness she was certain had been inherited from their father, however. Magda smiled warmly.

"How young were you when you decided to pursue the life of an entrepreneur, Mr. Cordel?"

She could really go for a piece of pie right about now.

[member="Lucien Cordel"] [member="Gabriel Lethe"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom