Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasions Abound!

Our very first invasion is up, everyone that can please join the thread here. If you're not sure what to do, shoot me a PM and we'll figure something out. I want this to me fun for everyone, so I'd love to see everyone involved.

Seguidor Oculto de la Verdad
Yeah... Totally didn't realize that Ayden would call all his friends OOC to save his dieing faction. I'm mean we've got Jedi and Sith on the same side...

@[member="Aiakos"] fringers aren't really sith they just have no tags. Besides everyone knew going into this that Omega had friends. Most didn't even get asked they saw it and jumped at the chance to help. I'm going to go and join Siobhan with the popcorn this should be good to see. Last count was 14 event ships on the board or incoming and the biggest guns are side by side. We so need to create holo's and sell it to the tabloids.

Rexus Drath

They are sith, or at least sith rejects. They are straight getting babied by the republic and the fringe. THE FRINGE WHO PLANS ON INVADING THEM!! Seriously it makes no sense for them to help! We shouldn't be killing each other! Am I the only one here who thinks this is retarded?! I can see the pubs helping but the fringe?!

Fringe are free agents who could be hired by either side, that is what they did at Metalorn and as a whole the faction got more out of it. Their sith rejects are some of the stronger masters from the empire who are let and chose to leave when the empire was doing well. What is happening to Omega is the same thing that happened before when they were facing invasion, what happened at Yaga to the mandalorians. Something to rile up the faction and get its people there. That the invasion awoken a sleeping and inactive Illie with some strong masters should she choose another return. Got Sarge to reappear, got Corvo, Walsh, Jorus. The big names that are coming out of the woodwork. Hell even the Mand'alor himself is there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom