Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

INVASION REVIEW: UNDER THE STORM

This is the first time this is being done.

Once a side in an invasion claims victory, Roleplay Judges not associated with the thread will review it. In this case, I will review it. I will have other appointed staff members review it. I will ask questions of members, if needed. During the duration of the review, posts may still be made, and will count towards the review.

Once the decision is made, each Faction Leader has one chance to appeal the decision. One. If the appeal is denied by the reviewer, in this case the reviewer being myself, there is no questioning the decision. You make your case, as best you can, as to why I made the wrong decision and hope it changes my (the reviewer's) mind. That's it. Please understand that during these reviews, decisions will be made that you do not agree with. Such is the way of the world. Simply accept the decision and move on.

During the appeal, you may ask another Roleplay Judge or Administrator to weigh in, but the original reviewer retains the ultimate decision.

The Sith are declaring victory. I will be reviewing Under the Storm. Good luck to everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom