Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Invasion on Scarif!

“Leaving hyperspace sir” said captain Jack. The vector-class star destroyer arrived at the beach island with almost no time left. The remains of scarif after the downfall is horrific. Dead storm troopers, destroyed buildings, and fires everywhere. As the large shuttle landed in the water, a shore trooper crawled to the shore hoping to be saved. I pulled out my dc-15 and fired. “Status report Jack”? “2 more life forms sir!” Jack said. Good I thought, some more info I can extract from. Sir, bounty hunter ship approaching! Open fire Jack. I looked up and saw a volley of blasts fire up into the sky.

“Leaving hyperspace sir” said captain Jack. The vector-class star destroyer arrived at the beach island with almost no time left. The remains of scarif after the downfall is horrific. Dead storm troopers, destroyed buildings, and fires everywhere. As the large shuttle landed in the water, a shore trooper crawled to the shore hoping to be saved. I pulled out my dc-15 and fired. “Status report Jack”? “2 more life forms sir!” Jack said. Good I thought, some more info I can extract from. Sir, bounty hunter ship approaching! Open fire Jack. I looked up and saw a volley of blasts fire up into the sky.
Next update next week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom