Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion of Ziost

Signups officially end tomorrow evening, but that doesn't mean members of The Primeval cannot join the invasion if they haven't signed up. It just means I won't be tagging you and you might have a more difficult time finding an opponent for the objectives.

So if you haven't signed up yet, but are interested in joining the invasion, do so by tomorrow and I'll have you added to our tag list.

The invasion will be up soon, lets remember that we should always try to solve all of our problems via PM before we get too upset, and if all else fails contact an FA. Lets try to keep the OOC clear of problems and attacks. This is a new enemy for us and they are as excited as we are for this to happen, so lets all have some good fun and tell some awesome stories.

If you ARE signed up already and don't have a dance partner, now is the time to ask for one. Here is the OOC thread for anyone that is still looking. And if you haven't signed up yet, the final hours are ticking by, we will link the thread once it starts but if we know you want it we can tag you to make life easier for you.

I can't stress this enough.. Communicate... most issues can be solved with a simple PM and a few sentences back and forth. Usually it's just a simple misunderstanding that causes the problem to begin with. Questions before complaints, if you are not sure ask. It will make this invasion run smoothly and keep things from getting bogged down waiting for answers.

Most of all have fun!!!

I would like to join but I don't seem to have a dance partner as of yet. I did ask in the OOC but I have not found anyone nor someone looking. I'll flip through in the morning and see if I may have missed something.

[member="Mishk"]

What if we team up and fight NPC's? We could still have fun in the invasion and have a posting buddy. If we end up finding people awesome and if not we still had fun. Izzy could use the fighting experience.

[member="Isabella Denko"]

Yes, that might work. I would pair up with my master [member="Zambrano the Hutt"] if he is getting all into brawling all of the sudden. So I just want to know where he will be in all this as well.

Does anyone still not have an opponent for the invasion? Is anyone still looking for a fight. Please let myself or [member="Anja Aj'Rou"] know as soon as possible so that you can take part in it. We want this to be a fun event for both factions and we want to ensure that everyone has a chance to have some fun.

Kurt Meyer

Let Me Push That Button
As a note, putting this here.

Cedric Dorn VS Montana - Cedric victor through mutual agreement by both parties.

Kiran VS Judah&Thessa - Draw through mutual agreement by all parties.

[member="Anja Aj'Rou"] [member="Zambrano the Hutt"]

I was wondering about lightsabers. Would it be alright to rp that he finds one on a dead jedi in the Post Ziost thread?

Or does one have to build one himself? I dont know how this lightsaber thing is supposed to work ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom