Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion of Roche discussion

This is something I've been asked previously, and it's difficult to explain given who the character is as a person, so I'll paste over what I sent someone on Skype and see if that helps to clear things up, "It started out with her commanding the clone army, but now she works with the Republic as more of a means to an end, but also because she's started to believe in some kind of greater good. For her being darksided doesn't mean being inherently evil, it just means existing differently."

As for using the Dark Side specifically, most of her abilities are rather neutral sans Consume Essence.

And not to worry, I know it's not a personal attack or anything of the sort. I'm more than happy to help clear things up.

[member="Ryan Korr"]

[member="Mantic Dorn"]

An OOC invasion thread? *has nightmarish flashback to every OOC invasion thread I have been involved in*

I guess one post won't hurt... But I still hate them.

Barrien Siegfried said:
The only thing that annoys me is the continual assumption that we are attacking something we already control. I find that humorous.
We are not agreeing on the story behind the invasion. Both factions claim different truths and we ended up with a RPJ setting this up for us.
It is important to point out that any elements that makes story sense wont matter to the invasion outcome. Hard PvP wins are what counts so there is really no reason for either side to put in the effort to try and drive their version of what goes IC with the Verpines the companies, or whatnot.

Yes it is probably more fun if we had a story that both sides agreed to but we dont and remains to make the best and most fun of what we got.
We, the GR, will continue to claim that we are defending the Verpines from a hostile take over and the Mando wil continue to claim that they are protecting private assets from being taken by republic forces.
But in the end it wont matter for the outcome of the invasion. Maybe this is one of those times when the victor will write the history and claim the "truth" ;)

Hence, one can if it annoyes one simply just focus on writing a fun PvP match.
But, if someone goes IC and thinks or says things that does not make sense to you, just allow it and take the questioning IC rather then OOC.

Jaccer Ramirez said:
[member="Mantic Dorn"]

An OOC invasion thread? *has nightmarish flashback to every OOC invasion thread I have been involved in*

I guess one post won't hurt... But I still hate them.
My advice is to stick to the IC thread then and use PMs if you got questions with your opponent ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom