Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion A.D.

Did she dare? The doctors said he didn’t exist, the doctors said she was imagining it. He was most likely dead, or worse hadn’t been there for her. The memories of them and the ship, waking up on the floor and him missing his arm. Her hand traced along his side as she patted him on the very arm he had lost. It was still there as if nothing had happened, why was it there? He had lost his arm and yet here he was as if it never had happened.

Kana backed off as her jaw dropped in panic. He wasn’t real, he felt real, but he couldn’t be. The memories of Ruusan growled back at her as image after image of what she had seen flashed before her eyes. His lifeless body and the arm which had been lost. The part where she lead him to the ship.

The kiss.

She fell over backwards but quickly got herself up again. Her eyes watered and step for step she distanced herself.

“You’re dead.” The woman repeated again. “I saw you, they told me.”

She reached the edge. The railing caught her and prevented her from falling down and she let her body slide against the glass panelling. Behind her was the Truden residence and outside the grand windows stood the faint silhouettes of four people inspecting yet another broken window from yet another mysterious coin that had obliterated one of the many colored pieces.

“Khaleel is dead, he died on Ruusan. Kana you need to let go.” She spoke to herself. “But his arm is there, he lost it on Ruusan. Was he never there? He was, he must have. I was there, I saw him, I...”

[member="Khaleel Malvern"]

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
[member="Kana Truden"]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]“Ka-” the Underlord hesitated, cut himself off and let himself truly study Kana. She was different somehow, there was something at the edge of her [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px]self[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px] that made him just a little bit wary and curious on what had happened to her. Because something [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px]had[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px] happened to her, there was darkness, just a little bit of corruption and the anger that had so long plagued her… she was no longer suppressing it.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]Dead?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]His men had told him that she had been visiting a therapist before heading to Ord Mirit to answer the call, but they hadn’t been able to pry out exactly what had been said. Sometimes… cash or intimidation didn’t work on people.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]And he didn’t want it to escalate, so he had left it there.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]They had told her?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]It was clear that she had been convinced of his deadness, for what purpose Khal didn’t know, but how does a dead man convince a girl that he ain’t all that dead anyway? He wasn’t a Mentalist, so that path was immediately closed to him and somehow Khal thought that slapping her in the face wouldn’t work him any favors.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]Oh well, here goes nothing.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]Suddenly she would be wrapped into the Force and pulled in his arms, his lips would find hers and kiss her. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]Deny this.[/SIZE]

The force wrapped itself around her and with a thrust for the delusion she found her lips clashing with the man’s. With her arms tucked between the man and herself she remained tense as her mind scrambled to realise the situation. Her arms slumped by her sides and ever so slowly the tears began to well up much like the man had witnessed way back in the immediate aftermath at the start of the nightmare.

There was no resistance and at first no response from Kana herself. She was by all means stunned. Her heart was breaking, in a good way. At least so she was willing to believe. Here was Khaleel and all she could do was to slowly wrap her arms around his back. A hand went scouring through the man’s hair as Kana too began to play along with an act she had been denying herself for a very long time.

Eventually she broke free. Her arms wrapping themselves around the man’s back once more she burrowed her face into his shoulder.

“You’re not dead.” Her muffled whisper rang into [member="Khaleel Malvern"]’s shoulder. “The doctors lied. The Order lied. Everyone lied.”

“I was right all along, and they all branded me for it.” Kana removed her head from Khaleel’s upper torso and looked at the man. “I might not have been able to save everyone, but at least I saved you. I saved someone.”

“The Sith were right, the Jedi never cared for me. I...” She sighed. “... Deserted. I couldn’t stay.”

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
[member="Kana Truden"]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]He held her gently, but his brow was furrowed in thought. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]In a lot of ways the only reason why he had kept on supporting the Republic in his own little ways were the few people that he still cared about, the ones that were heavily affiliated with the Republic in one way or another… but now that Kana had left?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]Well, Khal was having an increasingly bad time trying to remember any names of people that were still there, fighting the ‘good’ fight and that he really cared about. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]Did this change things? [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]But more importantly, what was he supposed to say about her deserting? She already knew his opinion on the Republic, knew that the only reason he had been still supporting it was because of her and the few scattered ones that were still there. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]“I see.” the Underlord replied with a nod. “Can’t say that I disagree with ya.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]He nuzzled her hair softly, still a little bit trumped at finally seeing her again.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]“What have ya been up to since Ord?”[/SIZE]

Kana broke free from the man and leaned herself against the metal railing overlooking the mansion below. What was a good way to break it to a man you just kissed that you were contemplating not just murder but patricide. matricide and sororicide all in one? The silhouettes had entered the house again and a handyman was already hard at work to replace what had been broken. Kana turned to look at Khaleel for a second before turning back, pointing at the mansion.

“I’ve been here. Thinking.” She said as her voice turned bitter, dark. “See the mansion down there? The one standing a top of the others with the man hard at work replacing the thirty-eight window panel? The blue one that always was a bit tilted because of a construction mishap? I know the ones who live there.”

“They all share the same last name.” Anger seeped in, Kana despised these people and it was evident. “Truden.”

“I have been standing here for a week. A week! Trying to make my mind on when I will do it, when I will end the nightmare. When I will put an end to a trading company that doesn’t deserve to exist. When I will finally get the vengeance that is MINE.

“I want them to suffer and I want them to know why, but every fething time I think I have the courage to do it I find myself hesitating.” With a kick she shattered the protective glass of the fence in front of her. “It’s not even hard to do! All I have to do is go there. See the look on their faces, the fear when they realise that their little girl is back and she has brought them what has been coming for a long time.”

It will be... Kana calmed herself down. It will be...

She sighed. “I don’t know.”

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
[member="Kana Truden"]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]Khal stood there for a while, she was ranting at this point, feeding off her anger to bully her way through the words that would have been too difficult to say without the emotions boiling inside of her body - eventually it subsided and she was done with her speech, because in a lot of ways it had been a speech, a way to rationalize her own anger and her presence here.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]So what to do… what to do.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]Brushing past her he leaned against the balustrade himself, lighting up a cigarette and taking a good wide look of the estate that was sprawled all in front of them.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]He took a good puff, but here was the problem. The Underlord couldn’t find a reason within himself to truly care about the fate of her parents, there was no clingy nature that made him want to change her mind or anything like that - there was simple, gray neutralness that kept brushing against him.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]“What’s their crime?” the Underlord asked, all business, steel and gruff.[/SIZE]

But Kana was still reasonable. As much as she wanted them dead she still had her ties. The hesitation she felt was a result of a mind not completely lost nor completely fixed yet. The pull to end them were strong, but she still had a conscience and for all that it was worth she still knew that she wouldn’t be able to live with herself in the aftermath of it all. It was as if she had the two voices. The one that warned her about her actions, resented her for doing what she wanted and the one that spoke of a life of freedom. While freedom was tempting she still found herself more drawn to reason.

“They ruined my life, they ruined me.” Kana looked at Khaleel. “I just don’t know if I am ready for the consequences this might bring.”

“I am not a fool, Khaleel.” Her voice did sound sincere. “I know better than to let it all take me. It’s like a- a-.. A drink. The idea starts off seeming great, but with time it starts to taste bitter. I feel like I have two voices in my head that keeps coming to conflict. One of them wants me to do it, and the other says I should bide my time.”

“I don’t know if you have the possibility, but...” She looked at the house again. “Is there anyway you could have someone watch them? Monitor them and build up reports on their whereabouts and habits? When the day comes I want to be ready, but the day hasn’t come yet.”

“I need to be ready for it first. I need to be sure it's what I want.”

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
[member="Kana Truden"]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]For a while Khal didn’t reply at all, thoughts churning through his mind and making him question any and every path that was currently in front of him - she was at a crossroads, yes, but she didn’t even realize the real danger that was peeking around the corner and staring her down. Kana still believed in the children stories of the Order, and he wasn’t sure if he was supposed to tell her or not.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]“There ain’t no Darkside corruption.” the Underlord finally replied, still looking over to the estate and noting every detail. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]Would be important later, for when they started to put sentries on the household. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]Khal doubted there would come anything out of it - just emotions running high right now, but already her spirits were prevailing.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]“But aye, I can set up a few sentries here and there.”[/SIZE]

“Yeah, I was talking about all this partystepping around the matter.” Kana sighed. “Patricide, matricide and sororicide ain’t one of those things that you go about all casual. Usually.”

She looked over the estate. It seemed just like when she left except far more weathered by the beatings of time. The cold stone and metal exterior mixed with the great cathedral-like windows spoke of the near-godlike image they loved to keep for themselves. An echo of what they were quite the opposite of, at least to Kana.

“Still. Thank you, Blasto.” Kana smiled at her friend. “I appreciate it.”

She kept wondering just what if they actually went there. Just to talk? It would leave one hell of a finger pointed at them, the prodigal daughter just happens to return and a few weeks later all of her family ends up dead except for her? No, that was not the way to go about it but maybe they could get some answers?

Maybe she could? She wanted to, but how?

“What do you think a parent would say if their lost kid just turned up on their doorstep one day after nearly twenty years of not having seen it?” Kana mused out loud. “Do you think they would turn her away like before or let them in out of curiosity?”

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
[member="Kana Truden"]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]“Wouldn’t know, Mouse.” the Underlord answered after a while, taking a drag of the cigarette to pass some of the time and filling up the space of her words with simple cigar smoke. But it wasn’t clear if he was talking about the various spices of ‘cide or if he was answering the question she had just asked a few moments ago.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]“Never knew my parents, my family were the people on the streets.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]Scratch of the chin, before he shrugged.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]“If ya want to take this relationship to the next level and introduce me to your folks, I won’t say no to it.” Khal gave her a crooked grin then followed by a sneaky wink, before dropping his cigarette and crunching it beneath his heel.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]“Whatcha wanna do?”[/SIZE]

Kana would have said she felt sorry for him, but she really didn’t. She too could pretty much claim she didn’t know her parents. Her parental figures had been found in dock workers around the galaxy as she worked transport for her parents. The decision to settle down on Alderaan when she was younger was merely one of many alternatives she had considered on top of Manaan, Zeltros and Kashyyyk.

It was funny how things worked out.

“Couldn’t hurt with a reunion, could it?” Kana shrugged with a grin of her own. “Not saying we’re likely to get anywhere, but why not let them see what has become of their daughter, right?”

Kana led the man towards the nearby transport terminal and hailed them a cab. A yellow shuttle came their way and just like that they were allowed access to speedy transport to cross the chasm the separated them and the estate. Taking her seat in the back Kana chuckled quietly to herself.

“I kissed you.” She mused mostly to herself. “Is this the part where my nose falls off and I spend an eternity among the sith? Does it make me a bad person for letting attachments get somewhere?”

She obviously knew the answer to that. The playful expression on her face would say that much.

“Just, you know. One moment you’re dead and the other you’re more alive than ever. It’s... A massive restart of the senses.” Kana shook her head. “Just another lie and delusion implanted by the Jedi Order.”

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
[member="Kana Truden"]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]“Ya, you are doomed now.” Khal replied wistfully, looking out of the cab and studying their surroundings, it was one of [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px]those[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px] things. Living a life on the streets makes ya… more aware of all the dangers that your environment can get to ya, a shiv slipped between your ribs, pickpockets and even- [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]Well, that would be telling, wouldn’t it?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]Either way, Khal wasn’t paranoid for nothing. It saved his life more times than he could even remember, so the fact that it made him a bit [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px]strange[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px] in comparison to the regular citizens that simply walked around their lives, thinking that nothing could touch ‘em? Well, he would rather be a bit strange and alive, than a normal dude and pretty much dead.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]Another cigarette was lit up, he offered one to her - didn’t think she would take it, she never was much of a smoker, but it was only polite to offer anyway.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]“Mhm.” the Underlord would muse, he still wasn’t sure why they wo- Oh. Well, that was awkward. “The Order hasn’t been the same since Kiskla left, I still remember when I first walked in, heh.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]Khal leaned into his seat, closing his eyes and letting the sweet smoke fill his lungs before blowing it out again. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]“Was just a little brat, but Kay knew I wouldn’t survive a day with the regulars. So she send me to one of her friends, a Force User that wasn’t strictly a Jedi. Heh… you think any of the current Jedi Masters would have done that for me?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]Naw, they would have forced him to be something he wasn’t, and Khal would have ended up imploding.[/SIZE]

“Kiskla was a great woman.” Kana smiled. “Always wondered if there was something more to her besides just being the Grand Master. I mean, those looks? You just know I was not the only one who-”

The cab dinged as the duo approached their destination. Payment was given and Kana stepped out of the vehicle right onto the front yard of what had once been her home so many years ago. Each nook and cranny spoke of one bad memory after another as image after image seemed to rise out of the fog within her mind. A bright flash followed by immediate thunder as Kana fell to her knees.

Overwhelmed.

It was all that could be used to describe it.

“Stop.” Kana hissed as her breathing got heavy. “We need to stop.”

“We need to back away. I can’t- I can’t do this, we need to go. I can’t. This is. No. I-”

In the distance the mysterious silhouette of a man stood in a window, observing both of them as the scared little girl collapsed just like she had so many times before the last few weeks. Ever since Ord Mirit had left her exhausted. She needed to find a measure of peace, but where was peace to be found when your mind spoke of everything but?

“We need to leave, Khaleel. Something ain’t right.”

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
[member="Kana Truden"]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]Khal would simply stand there for a moment, perhaps standing vigil over the crumbled form of a woman that he professed to love - his hand had almost absentmindedly found itself resting on her head, brushing her hair softly in a way to calm her down, but those eyes were looking further into the darkness, piercing it and the window.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]They locked together, and the Underlord gave a nod.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]It was clear that Kana was not yet ready for this consequence, so he would pull her up, supporting her and leading her away from the house again. The transport was still waiting there and he would guide her into it. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]No words were spoken, just the eternal silence of one who had been used to observing for a long time already.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]Was she too weak for this life? [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px]It was a question he was trying to avoid, but it kept returning to him and he just wasn’t sure anymore. She had seemed… [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px]different[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px] just a few moments ago, and yet here they were again.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]Confusing.[/SIZE]

And then months became hours, hours became seconds and the seconds became years. Time had passed since last. The man in the window whom Khaleel had locked eyes with was long since dead. The culprit was still on free foot and all that remained of her victim was the last few dried up blood spots in the lower surface levels of Coruscant in the streets that rarely saw much maintenance.

It took a long while for Kana to reach out for Khaleel again. At least it felt like it. Somewhere down the line they had felt out of touch as Kana got herself involved in high treason and Khaleel as he got involved in, well, she wasn’t quite sure but the man wasn’t ‘there’ anymore. He was distant from her just like she herself was distant from most others. Obviously not true, she let the wrong people into her ship, but the overall point was the same. Both of them were drifting apart until the day Kana finally got her butt out of her seat and made the call.

The call told him to meet her where they had met on Coruscant for the first time. The place where they stood overlooking the great estate on the other side of an artificial chasm. Tea-to-go burning in her hands she stood once more leaning for support against the railing. If she could have torn the estate down she would have, but life still had a way of taking the fun out of things. Figures still waltzed around the courtyard of the mansion. The figure of a new man and the figure of her mother.

An hour earlier she had witnessed both her sisters depart for regions unknown, but after all these months there had still been no sight of the one they called Elias. Was he dead? A part of Kana knew it wasn’t so, but another part began to accept it as her own perception of reality. Either way she didn’t care. The death of her father had pushed the boundaries to new levels, and following up patricide with matricide didn’t really strike her as all that interesting.

Life went on.

Kana did not.

She took a sip from her isolated cup and went back to waiting for her friend.

If he still was considered such. Hopefully.

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
[SIZE=10.6667px]She shouldn’t have taken it personally. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]Khal didn’t get close to people anymore, [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]period[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]. A long time ago, when a lone Jedi Knight had wandered into the wrong bar at the wrong time ([/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]Jimmy’s… oh, the memories.)[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px], he had protected the Jedi - saved his dumbass from getting capped in the knee by the regular gangsters that frequented the establishment and as a reward… he was allowed to leave Nar Shaddaa behind him.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]A chance at a new life, outside of the criminals, scum and villainy, but [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]life[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]? [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]Life was a complicated thing and some things… you couldn’t outrun them, no matter how far away you went. At some time your past beckons to you and you just [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]follow[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px] - you don’t know why, but you do it anyway.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]Because it feels right.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]So redemption hadn’t really worked for Khaleel. His paranoia had been suppressed a little bit by the friends he had made during his time with the Jedi, but that was a long time ago, now… he was all alone again.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]It was solitude by choice though. And that, too, felt good.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]“Going back to the scene of the crime? Ain’t all that smart, mouse.” the whisper came to her from the left, and yet his form appeared from the right.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]Appeared. [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]There was only void to her left one moment, and the next it was filled with a man in a trench coat, leaning against the low wall and looking over to the mansion. A cigarette perched between his lips, as always, some things never changed.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]But others did.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px][member="Kana Truden"][/SIZE]

Head turn left, nothing. Head turn right, Khaleel. The woman didn’t flinch or even twitch. All she offered the man was a snicker and a smile. Unless, wait was he there? It was unclear, but the man had quite certainly worked on his illusions. They both had in one way or the other. Though perhaps the difference was that one of them was that one of them had a clear concept of what was an illusion rather than a delusion. Kana wasn’t that one.

“I ain’t at no crime scene. I have no idea what you are talking about.” She smirked. “I am merely looking at the grand cityscape. Taking in the sights. Greeting an old friend.”

She had gotten away with it. Everything. The murder was written off on a beggar in the lower levels of the city. A hoodlum looking for easy money in a robbery gone wrong. Nobody knew and nobody would ever know. It was great. What made it even greater was the total lack of response after the first few weeks. A man had died and nobody cared. Over the last few weeks it had been as if he never had existed at all. Nowhere except within the mind of one liberated Kana.

“I see the Trudens are out and about again.” Said Kana, grinning all the while. “Did I... Ever tell you that I knew the patriarch of that family?”

“Yeah. He was a horrible, horrible little man.” Kana turned back to look at the man and his duster. “Turns out his actions had a way of catching up to him, huh?”

“Caught up to him all over the farking pavement like the weasel he was. Wouldn't you agree?”

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
[SIZE=10.6667px]Khal calmly listened to her talk - she needed it, he could almost [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]smell[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px] the satisfaction radiating from her in walms of putrid and acid. There was hatred within those words, confusion too, some sense of suppressed… what was it… sadness? Not quite the right word, but something akin to it, even if she wasn’t aware of it herself. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]And what did he himself think of this transformation?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]“Dunno about that.” the Underlord replied softly, musing out loud while looking at the mansion that was sprawled out in front of them. He was leaning against the balustrade at this point, relaxed, calm, yet intensely aware of everything around them.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]Especially [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]her.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]“Learned a long time ago that we are all horrible people in one way or another.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]This wasn’t his usual routine. Usually he would have just let her talk, talk and talk, until she grew tired of the sound of her own voice. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]But she deserved better from him, after everything… that was the least he could do for her.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]“Some are just better at hiding it from others… or themselves.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]His head shifted slightly, just enough for those icy blues to make contact with hers, just enough to face her slightly.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]“You have been busy, Kana. Do you like the new you?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px][member="Kana Truden"][/SIZE]

“Pain, horrible people, we all do it. Some just mask it up in an act of self-righteousness.” Kana agreed as she too leaned over the railing. “Masking it up isn’t hard after a while. Spend enough time telling yourself that what you’re doing is the right thing and it will eventually become your own delusional perception of the world.”

With a last sip Kana discarded the empty paper canister over the fence and watched it plummet towards the lower levels. Slowly it faded until eventually it was gone and with it the woman turned to look at the man. Did she like the new her? How was she supposed to answer that? She was doing all the wrong things for what she perceived to be the right reasons.

“I don’t know.” She admitted. “I’ve done things. Things I’m not proud of, but things I need to carry out.”

Like sleeping with Sith Lords and later selling them info on the Jedi Order. Kana looked around them for anyone listening in. Must have been that healthy dose of paranoia kicking in again.

“I’ve...” She paused for a deep breath. “Sold information to the Sith.” It was too much. Mind nope-ing out Kana turned to face the Truden estate again. Eyes darting to the side as if checking the man for a reaction.

“They know everything.” She sighed. Again. “I just... They...”

Emotions flaring up again. Kana turned to face Khaleel again. Her finger pointing at him as if she had something to point out.

“They didn’t care. Khaleel!” She burst out. “I went missing in a battle and my friend didn’t even care! I made myself seen on Ziost to her associate, yet even then nothing was done. They did nothing. They have abandoned me and now I want them to feel it!”

“So what if I sold some farking information on their academy. Do you know what it feels like to have your best farking friend just abandon you like that? I wanted to pretend Corvus cared, Khaleel. I wanted to pretend that she would at least try to find me, but there was nothing.”

“Nothing!” She practically screamed. “Her best friend and she did nothing!”

“I was there by her side when Darth Praelior was trying to take her away from me! I was there when her family had died! I was the one who found her in that cemetery, lying unconscious by the headstone!” Kana screamed some more before she calmed down. “And now, that I need her the most, she abandons me. Just like everyone else.”

Face planting itself within the palms of her hands the errant Jedi Councilor took a moment to just think on things. Trying to forget the world.

“I haven’t felt this alone in a long time.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom