Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech InVal Hunter Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
__mass_effect_2___collector_armor_pack_poseable_by_lezisell-d5nat8v.jpg

Image Source: http://th01.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2012/341/9/f/__mass_effect_2___collector_armor_pack_poseable_by_lezisell-d5nat8v.jpg
Intent: To Create Sith Hunter Armor
Development Thread: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/41860-forging-the-hunter/#entry615044
Manufacturer: InVal Cybernetics
Model: Hunter Armor
Affiliation: InVal Cybernetics
Modularity: None
Production: Unique
Material: Flex-steel bodysuit, Taozin Shell and electrical components gained here: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/40800-ssb-24-hr-auction-beast-hunters-guild-heklerkok-defense-industries-atc/page-7
Classification: Anti-energy
Weight: 30kg
Quality: 9 energy(shell) / 5 Ballistic / 2 Flex-steel bodysuit
Special Features:
-Thermal / Infrared Scanner- Range: 60 meters ~ 200ft / 180 degrees of view in front
-Comm System
-Life Support- 2 hours/1 hour
-Holo-recorder - 20 hour memory chip
-Range Finder-10x Zoom
-Pack / Cape mounts
-Ysalamir Backpack
-Powered Systems- 2 Power Packs ~ 24 hours of continuous combat use ~ A week of standard wear(on the hunt but not fighting)
-Lightsaber Resistant
Description: Using the Taozin shell Nyos acquired in an auction, this armor is used for hunting Sith. The Taozin's exoskeleton is nearly invulnerable to energy weapons, noting that Darth Maul could kill one only by dropping a bridge in it. The HUD features 180 scanners, range finders with a 10x zoom, a holo-recorder, and comm systems. Made in a plate/carapace style, the armor leaves little openings between sections of armor where one can strike. The strength in the armor's resistance to energy weapons gives the wearer the ability to take on a Sith in CQC. Connection points are fitted to the back for jet packs, capes, banners, etc. The armor is vacuum sealed, allowing the wearer survivability in space. Up to two hours of normal breathing; one hour of combat. Power cells run the suits systems and life support. If the power dies, the helmet goes dark, the wearer cannot see through it as it is all digital viewing. Also, the life support would fail, the suit would still be sealed but the air supply would rely on the wearer being able to breath in atmosphere, were he in the vacuum when loss of power occurs, he has maybe five minutes tops to recharge or find the safety of other life support. Donning the armor alone would take roughly 10/15 minutes, help from others reduces time to 5-8 minutes. The armor has a natural earthy brownish-yellow color given the color of the Taozin.

Weaknesses:
Field of View-Scanner limited to front 180 degree
Power Supply-Without power the tech of the armor is useless[scanner, life support, Ysalamir pack]
Ysalamir Pack-Without the Ysalamir, the armor is susceptible to Force Attacks, must protect the back. The nutrient supply must not be lost or interrupted or the Ysalamir will die, becoming useless.

[member="Nyos Val"]

Good submission, but I need clarification on the following points:
  • How long the battery life lasts.
  • What's the range (in diameter) of that Field scanner? What things does it detect?
  • Addition of weaknesses. I don't see any listing of a possible weakness against this quality 9 armor.
Thanks in advance for clarifying these points. @Me when finished.

[member="Nyos Val"]

Since all edits have been made without any complaint, I'm only gonna ask for a small-ish development thread. Since there's no set requirement for actually acquiring the Taozin armor, I want there to be at least some work put into it rather than just bidding at an auction. That being said, I'm wanting a minimum of ten (10) posts in a development thread in which you forge the armor or do a similar topic.

Don't fret if the dev threading takes a while and passes over into the Factory closing break. I'll work with ya, just tag me when everything is set and done.

Thanks for the cooperation!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom