Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

InVal Cyberntics - Catalog

InVal Cybernetics​
A company dedicated to bettering those who have suffered loss of limb or organ. Having come from the battlefield himself CEO Nyos Val personally oversees the production and distribution of each and every product.​

MASS:​
Mother Control Device (MCD)- A system designed to be the template for all implants used by InVal Cybrenetics.​
M1 Cyber Heart - A prosthetic Heart to replace one that is damaged or failed.​
EX-1 Implant - An implant to increase the abilities of the wearer.​
OX-2 Optic Implant - A cyber eye made replace the patients original with some bonus features​
PS-1 Prosthetic Arm Series One - A standard line of prosthetic arms for civilians, law enforcement and military personnel who've lost arms in this chaotic universe we live in.​
ZL-IC-1 Repulsor Tank - Made for the main line. {Restricted}​
ZF-C Flightsuit - A Standard Flightsuit for the pilots of InVal Cybernetics fleet and any other ships that need them.​
IS-P1 Security Armor - A Standard light armor for Security Forces employed with InVal Cyberntics and any other contracts that need them.
Medical Companion Droid
UNIQUE:​
BH-155 Prosthetic Arm - A prosthetic arm for Mrrew to aid in his hunt. Dense armor plating and interchangeable hands​
AX-1A "The Butcher" - A Phrik made Vibroaxe for a Personal Friend and Client​
CCL Combat Cyber Limbs - Personal Cybernetic replacements of Nyos Val himself.​
Sith Hunter Armor - The Personal Armor of Nyos Val made from the Taozin​
K-1 Cyber Prosthetics - Cyber Prosthetics made for Krest.​
Cyber Scorpion Tail - A Cyberntic tail for [member="Iziz Vei"] to be used to destroy his enemies and look cool doing it.​
Any other products not seen here may be made upon request.​

Matreya

[member="Nyos Val"]

Thanks for that counter offer, and no sweat on the time frame, but yeah I am looking for actual alliances to help build up JAC's 'friendship' with the galaxy

The friendship would be tentative seeing that your alliance is questionable. If you wanted to build a friendship, the contract could be a great start. I'm willing to forgoe your history to make a deal.

[member="Lord Daemos"]

Matreya

Questionable? I don't see how as I didn't fully elaborate but that's ok. Lol, I don't need the contract, as JAC has made a few of its own cybernetic pieces in the past, one out of Phrik. It was just an offer to help provide your company with Creds and materials if it needed it, just as I have done with [member="The Shadow King"] recently in giving him Terentatek hide for clothing.

Don't worry though. You don't need it, as you said, so I'll leave you as you are.

[member="Nyos Val"]

Basically, I need an arm and a leg with cortosis ore plated underneath the outer layer. I have the cortosis needed, just need someone able to make the limbs.

Also the leg needs a compartment to store a lightsaber in and launch the blade out when needed. The arm, a possible saber built into the limb itself.

[member="Krest"]

Seems easy enough. I can start building the blueprints later then, we can start the Dev thread for it. I'll work on the Sub, to get the specs down, then tag you in the thread ASAP.

It's a control piece that goes in the base of your skull on the vertebrae. It plugs the prosthetics into you and allows electrical resistance. Like from lightning. It's the first piece on the list above.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom