Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introductions

Hello, all. My name is Hrothgar and I'm here to have a good time in a universe that I love. I'm an avid fan of the six movies, the Old Republic games (including the MMO), and I have a brief knowledge of a few EU novels. I'm hoping to find a place here and enjoy some RP. I'm particularly interested in the "Gray" side of the Force, but I'm not sure if that will be something I explore here in the forums.
Alright, that's enough rambling from me. I'm glad to be here!

Well, whatever you explore, welcome to the forums! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Only a few of us bite, and they're well marked so you'll be able to tell.

In all seriousness, welcome to Chaos - we're very happy to have you, and I'd love to thread with you sometime.

[member="Hrothgar"]

Thanks, guys. This is an extremely welcoming place.

So, I do have a question. I have a character idea and I'm wondering if it's something that I can actually do on the site. I'll detail it out and see what everyone thinks.

I would like to create a character who begins as an Apprentice with the Sith. He's a force sensitive and feels more aligned with the teachings of the Sith, but he is never comfortable with their methods. He objects to the killing of those he deems as innocent, among other practices held by the Sith academy. My goal is for Linden to abandon the academy, be that by escaping or being sent away, with a grasp on basic force powers and lightsaber training. I want him to join the Smuggler's Alliance and use his force training to his advantage. Nothing OP or anything, don't worry.
Is there any way of achieving these goals? If not, is there any advice you could give me that can push me in a better direction?
Again, thanks to everyone for being so awesome around here.

[member="Hrothgar"]

I don't see why not- you'll have to find a master to achieve training in the sith. And I am unsure, so don't quote me on this, but you may be hunted down if you betray the sith.

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
[member="Hrothgar"] - Welcome to the Chaos!

You'll fit right in here, so don't be afraid to shout if you need any help with anything to get you going out there. It probably looks more daunting that it actually is!

Just be sure to enjoy yourself in our galaxy! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom