Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introductions

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
You know, i like to know about the other people in a faction, so heres what this Subforum is for. Have fun and introduce yourself as your character or even yourself. Ill start. I am Justin Nobrega, Ive been roleplaying for a number of years but this was my first Forum Roleplaying site i joined about 9 months or so back. My main Characters include Solan, Yusan Fenn, Alexandra Cinthra of course. A link to her bio will be in the Sig of this post if you so wish to check out hher if you havent and may i welcome all those here now and all those to come to the Order of the Grey.

Tindōmiselde Tokani

"Hand over the chocolate right now."
Hi I'm VictoriJ this is my newest character, Tindōmiselde. I'm looking forward to train and grow here in the Temple of the grey. Um, where do I post my IC introduction thread?

[member="Alexandra Feanor"]

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Tindōmiselde Tokani"]

*Blinks* What in the world. A Joiner... Hello lol.

Uh so ya, i didn't expect a joiner so im a bit off guard but we can make a thread where your character shows up to the temple.

Alexandra Feanor

[member="James Mathison"]

Sounds good, things are a bit hectic because of remodeling the order as a whole and a ton of stuff. But ill make sure to post in your thread and welcome you IC soon.

[member="Alexandra Feanor"]

Perhaps. Not sure what his training will look like- since he still has all the training memories and theory. Things just don't work quite as well. Probably just going to teach himself again while wandering as a knight errant, except maybe for Force Light. I'm thinking of taking more of a mystical power set this time instead of TK-tank.

Also, I'll have no access to the internet for June and July, so not really rushing anywhere.

Hello my name is BB, and I like warm hugs.... :D

Nah but serious been RPing with this guy [member="Veino Garn"] and the faction looks interesting.

Just to be honest my heart is the outback (faction I'm not aussie) but I would love to help were I can.

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Bryce Bantam"]

... Im your teacher's former teacher, hows it going... (Solan has all of Alexandra's old research from when she died. Also, yes, i am Solan's writer... sup)

Also... you guys do know there is a reason the Intro subforum is a subforum right... its to abuse that fact and make your own awesome intro threads ya dingbats...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom