Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introductions

Eline Djo

E
I am Eline Djo, one of Kian's padawans.

OOC, I am the Owl.

I can also offer Masters Jannik Morlandt and Selinica Miriya Cailis for training purposes, as they both hold skills that may be of great use to a Shadow.

☤ Golden Heart, Cold Hands ☤
This is Prennis Keeoli, previously known as Aes'ona Terrani. She wears a holographic disguise matrix to disguise her face from prying eyes and doesn't make her past as a high-ranking doctor in the First Order navy known for fear of (mostly) retaliation.

Now she works as a registered nurse with the Silver Service Corps and operates as a Shadow whenever needed. She's only had very basic training so far and basically looks out for strange happenings in the medical field.

Still, I hope she can be of some use here! ^_^

[member="Bor-desh"] [member="Prennis Keeoli"]

Hello and welcome to you both! Excited to have you here. Take a look at the other posts on here - I have one up asking for feedback on potential storylines we can work on as well as the link to join the discord.

Good to see you back around, [member="Kian Karr"]. Been gone for the summer, but Veino is the Saaraai-Kaar of the Jensaarai and runs ORION, the Outer Rim Intelligence Operations Network. So basically, he runs all clandestine and intelligence operations on the western half of the Outer Rim, and in towards the Core. So, with that and his own experience as an Underground operative, I thought could be good to have him assisting with the Shadows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom