Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introductions

Wuddup my chissas, its ya boi Msata'Naga'Vokril, I'll be leading our science expeditions to discover why all our names sound like a cat coughing up hairballs

also maybe being a loony, i rolled chaotic neutral for my science officer in the army who went rogue and might be a bit of a warlord on the outs because his methods are maybe just too volatile and no i did not steal this plot premise from marvel yes i did

Greetings. The name's Mitth'adrinn'nvtae of House Mitth, Lieutenant within the Chiss Expansionary Defense Fleet signing on up. I'm sure that, to someone somewhere, it's a pleasure to meet you, but, let's be honest, the pleasure's all yours.

(Tharinn has a bit of an attitude problem, if'n you couldn't tell. :) )

Hellooooooo everyone, Honi here to hack into anything you want and steal what you need, okay maybe a title over exaggeration but I hear that a hacker and techy is open in this place.

Not really some big noble big wig just your average Chiss doing what she needs to do to get by

Matt the Radar Tech

ꜰɪxɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ʀᴀᴅᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ sᴛᴜꜰꜰ
Welcome to the Ascendancy, fellows. We are in an excellent position to maximize our efforts against the Jen'ari Empire, so you've come at a fortuitous time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom