Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introduction?

Howdy!
I'm known throughout most of my rp's and such as The Eml, although oddly enough, not by the people who reccommended this site to me. I RP in plenty of different places, primarily a Bleach RP and a Naruto one, both of which use a stat system, but I'm not foreign to pure free form, and I actually find that I prefer it.

With that having been prefaced, a little about me: I'm largely antisocial unless I'm on the Internet, so my RP's actually receive most of my attention. I'm also a transwoman, as well as a lesbian, so perhaps the easiest way to set me off is to refer to me as a guy.

I look forward to my time here.

That said, any pointers? I want to have a jedi as my first character, and could probably figure everything out with some effort on my part, but since you guys know the lore more than I do, as well as recent events, and factions to point me to as a starting point, perhaps you could help an aspiring young padawan out? XD

Felran Natri

F
[member="TheEml"]

WELOCME! Jedi? Well we might not get along well IC. I'm assuming you've watched the Star Wars saga? Well this takes place 800 years after that. I would recommend the Silver Santcion Coalliton or Jedi Order to join. If you ever have a question just ask anyone, everyone is fairly kind here! I'm also always up for a thread so that too! Oh there is this sexy thing as well

[member="TheEml"] - Take your time, enjoy, and don't worry too quickly about factions and such. Get your feet under you adapting to the story and timeline, a faction should come organically from that.

Which Bleach RP did you frequent? I was in one (at the pestering of my sister) a while back.

[member="Felran Natri"]
Thank you, and I'd love to thread!

[member="Gilamar Skirata"]
I'm going to make a Mando at some point, but I always RP as a Mando, so I'm going for a change of scene to start out with XD
Mando'ad draar digu.

[member="Julius Sedaire"]
If you have to ask which one I came from, it would be a different one XD I'm a Senior Moderator on mine, and use the same username.

[member="TheEml"]

Take that advice, don't worry about factions! I chose One Sith/Sith Assassins as soon as I joined and made a character from that. I had an identity crisis for about three days and finally had to rewrite my app to be satisfied LOL. If you ever want to RP, hit me up~!

[member="TheEml"]

A warm welcome to CHAOS.

I'd echo the vibe that you should feel your way into your character and then worry which Faction fits best. There is zero need to choose quickly (and zero need to choose at all if you don't want to).

Have fun, ask questions and see you around :)

Nice site here, guys and gals!

I used to play SW RPG with dice back in the Wizards of the Coast days, and I've been hankering for something far, far away again lately, so I'm back.

I'm a bit of an artist and a writer, and I've just added my first character creation, a Falleen/ Slith hybrid clone, called Xyrus Empiricus, if anyone has a campaign he could fit into (http://starwarsrp.net/topic/73923-xyrus-empiricus/#entry1094272).

Also, I'm trying to post some more artwork of this guy, but when I try to link the image, the URL comment box is unresponsive and will neither post nor exit out of the box. I also tried copying and pasting the image into the text, but failed there too. And I'm having the same issue with hyperlinking (link info box pops up and then becomes unresponsive). Is that an issue anyone else has experienced? I've got some decent art to add once I get it figured out.

Nice to meet you all. Hope to be gaming with you soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom