Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introduction to the Jedi Order

[member="Jyoti Nooran"]

Dorrian accepted Master Nooran's offer of learning more about his capabilities as they talked in the hangar, he is still shocked to be sure, but he will soon realize that he will become more than just a smuggler. He will become the greatest and richest smuggler that has ever lived. But this event will side track him from his main goal. Now he must begin his journey into discovering the Force and how he can utilize it to it's fullest extent.

[member="Dorrian Korr"]

Jyoti had enrolled Dorrian into some public courses required to be taken by all initiates, but she offered him some private tutelage as well. She had taken a special interest in the man because of his unusually...stable background as a courier. Apparently, even his family was still around. Quite rare in this line of work.

On their first day of training, she called for him to meet her at her favorite spot by the lake. It was a clear morning, a break in the fog that often cloaked the landscape. Mostly untouched by civilization, the water was crystal clear.

The Echani was perched upon a large boulder, meditating in a lotus position as she awaited Dorrian's arrival. As per usual, she wore white robes, which flapped slightly in the cool morning breeze.

[member="Jyoti Nooran"]
After waking up I ate breakfast and hopped on my speederbike and drove off. Using the coordinates I managed to find the clearing that master Nooran was talking about. I turn the speeder bike off and get off and I see the large boulder that Jyoti Nooran was meditating on and I look at her. "Master Nooran....I have arrived for the session."

"To listen," she replied simply. "I want you to close your eyes and get comfortable. Then I want you to try to clear you mind of all the usual clutter. Your job. Parents. That hot waitress at the catina you frequent. Clear those thoughts, and bring your attention wholly to the present. Focus your mind and senses on your immediate surroundings."

[member="Dorrian Korr"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom