Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introducing: The Marketplace and Auction House

Found within the Factory, the Marketplace and Auction House is an area dedicated to showcasing company store fronts in order to complete transactions as well as providing the space to set up and carry out Auctions.

The Factory Judges have worked hard alongside Staff Members to bring this new feature to the site. It will be overseen by our Company Judges, [member='Darth Janus'] and [member='Jared Ovmar'], although there is no approval system for store fronts.

Ensure you read over the Marketplace Guide and Auction House Rules before beginning. There are examples of company store fronts and an auction provided for clarification on certain aspects.

If you have any questions please direct them to myself, [member='Fabula Cavataio'] or the Company Judges, or alternatively post below.

Please remember that, just like the Factory itself, this section of the board is a privilege not a right.

Think of this not as a replacement for the South Systems Syndicate, but instead as a way of enacting the transactions that that faction does, with tangible results. This project has been brewing for a long time now and drew heavy inspiration from Danger's faction. We're not embarrassed to admit it. This would not have been probable without her paving the way for it.

It is not, however, a replacement. The Marketplace is open to everyone. It isn't a faction, there's no membership, and it only deals with purchases and sales, not intercompany politics. We're trying to supplement, not overshadow.

*shakes her tiny fist*

Not gonna lie, feels like a slap to the face to all of a sudden have this brought up out of the blue after all my hard work to get SSB where it is -- especially after asking for more spotlights in businesses.

But it is what it is.

Good luck.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Hell. Yes!

I feel like it's cutting into SSB's territory a bit too much, but Another venue probably isn't hurting anyone and I imagine this is still in it's late beta phase.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom